XB1 - AOR XB1 F3 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F3 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
My worst decision ever because we got Red Bull 2017 luck (always something happens to 1 of the cars), like we should have been chosen another car than Red Bull :lol::lol::lol:
I'm in a car that doesn't exist anymore.....

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
To be honest @Im_an_eagle I thought more about @Knopels or @TheIceberg maybe even @SafcMather98
They are not that much involved in a championship fight as you are (this is why I can't understand why you would want to join F2) and they were candidates for F2 last season already. So I'd have a look at them. I don't really want to interfere in the championship battle though.
But first of all I'd need the permission from Ben and from Genius. Right now we got some filling problems in our tier. In F1 for example they lost 3 drivers already. But the jump from F2 to F1 is more difficult than the jump from F3 to F2.

• Informative
Reactions: Iceberg

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
To be honest @Im_an_eagle I thought more about @Knopels or @TheIceberg maybe even @SafcMather98
They are not that much involved in a championship fight as you are (this is why I can't understand why you would want to join F2) and they were candidates for F2 last season already. So I'd have a look at them. I don't really want to interfere in the championship battle though.
But first of all I'd need the permission from Ben and from Genius. Right now we got some filling problems in our tier. In F1 for example they lost 3 drivers already. But the jump from F2 to F1 is more difficult than the jump from F3 to F2.
That's understandable, if need be I'm always available. Just let me know

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
@Chiraq I think we have a filling problem as much as you have. We always have only 16-18 people in the lobby, right now we still have seats left and no real reserve driver! Also I would like to stay in this Tier for this season!

Reactions: LKay91

II JAKE B 14

Junior Karter
Jun 12, 2017
I should hopefully be back in time for the race. Traffic is an absolute joke out of Silverstone at the moment. Will keep you updated guys

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
@AOR Benjamin just to inform you that my gold expired today and I'm not sure that I will be renewing it. Saying that I probably will end up doing so, but for now there are no plans - just so you are aware for the weekend :)

• Informative
Reactions: AOR Benjamin

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Driver Update!!!
@AVGExotiK has retired from the League. We all wish you the best.