XB1 - AOR XB1 F3 League - Round 2 Bahrain | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F3 League - Round 2 Bahrain

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

LKay91

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Apr 27, 2017
If you guys having an online practice, invite me please :
GT : LKay91

Thanks

Danny Shaw

2-time AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Apr 2, 2017
Sorry I'm out atm i can't host but i will be online tomorrow for anyone wanting to do more tomorrow. Looking to go 1 better on Sunday night this week

AVGExotiK

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 4, 2017
Well that was a bitter race for me, had a great start from 11 to something like 7 but got punted off by a Toro Rosso (I think) after turn 4. Chilled at the back of the grid on the mediums after that until the the last safety car and received a drive thru for not respecting the Delta time.... Then had a good restart being in the points before being squeezed and spun by I think Mattsaj or a Ferrari Im not sure but its chill you probably didnt see me. So yeah hoping for a better next race!

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
Holy hell, that was one hell of a race! My Quali was horrible again, I think P8 was it I think. And in the race I had quite some nice battles with @TheIceberg, @SafcMather98, @TK Poodle 123 and @James / Infiniti. But a lot happend during the race. I wouldn't be wondered if we get some more stewards enquries tonight or tomorrow. But the last lap... OMG, my heartbeat was louder than anything else I could hear. Good fight there with @TK Poodle 123 and congrats to you. But I'm so f*cking pissed at myself that I lost the win by 0.170 seconds :banghead::banghead:

TK Poodle 123

Formula Karter
Apr 3, 2017
Holy hell, that was one hell of a race! My Quali was horrible again, I think P8 was it I think. And in the race I had quite some nice battles with @TheIceberg, @SafcMather98, @TK Poodle 123 and @James / Infiniti. But a lot happend during the race. I wouldn't be wondered if we get some more stewards enquries tonight or tomorrow. But the last lap... OMG, my heartbeat was louder than anything else I could hear. Good fight there with @TK Poodle 123 and congrats to you. But I'm so f*cking pissed at myself that I lost the win by 0.170 seconds :banghead::banghead:
Yea @Knopels that was so intense!! Looking forward to China for some more great racing:)

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
Not the best race for me. finished P5 but that race has proved to me that i do have the pace to win some races this season. congrats to @TK Poodle 123 for the win, hopefully we can switch positions in china!

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
What can i say really, my luck this season is just something else :mad:. Decent qualifying, bad start and then got good undercut but oh well i got taken out by @EP3 Murphy and after that my race was just damage limitation. I had great pace the whole race but that last safety car was just something else like there were cars everywhere and literally on every corner on last laps i had to be careful because literally cars were everywhere and in the end @JH Plays tried to overtake me on last corner and i had little bit oversteer and yes i might get a penalty for that and if i get that penalty i'm so fcked up... Great what a wonderful race that was. Roll on China

Last edited:

TK Poodle 123

Formula Karter
Apr 3, 2017
Not the best race for me. finished P5 but that race has proved to me that i do have the pace to win some races this season. congrats to @TK Poodle 123 for the win, hopefully we can switch positions in china!
I hope we don't to be honest;) Only kidding, I'm sure you have the pace to challenge or even win in China and there will be others in the mix to, it should be another stunner

Reactions: Im_an_eagle

RC Iron STARK

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 2, 2016
Hard race again for me.

Q : 17

I had a good start but I was keep out by a Williams inside me. So I will restart from the 1st turn 17th.

During this first part of race, I lost some piece of my front wing in braking zone with a Williams and a Mclaren.

I wait the end of my 9th lap to pit for my 2 stops strategy but before the pit (at the 2nd turn) I crashed with a Sauber.

The SC help me so much to come back at the end of the driver.

But at the 20th lap, I was DSC. Hopefully I came back in last position and again helped by the SC to finish 10th. (@TheIceberg was a hard driver to pass, well done my old teammate).

TK Poodle 123

Formula Karter
Apr 3, 2017
Great race for me then.
Quali:
P6,ok could have done better but decently happy.
Race:
Got up p3 first corner but spun on the traction dropping down to p13. Fought my way up to p6 with a huge gap to @Mattsajin in p5 and the leaders. Suffered a puncture lap 7 at the beginning of the start finish straight losing around 6 seconds. Safety car was pulled out and I dropped to p7. Managed to cut through the field as @Im_an_eagle stretched away into the distance. So I was in p5 battling with @Knopels, @SafcMather98 and @James / Infiniti. I moved up to p2 and Pitted for mediums on lap 19of 29.(Planned to go on softs but had none left). I undercut the drivers I was battling with moving up to p2 as the safety was pulled out. This was soon to be p1 when @Im_an_eagle pitted.(Not gonna lie I was shocked when he pulled into the pits;)) I just held off @Knopels to the end finishing 0.157(I think) ahead. Let's go China

Reactions: NoahDJR

LKay91

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Apr 27, 2017
Good qualifying for me : P4 but unfortunately I crashed in the first lap with a Williams (@AVGExotiK) so I went back on the track with more than 20 seconds late with the last car and my front wing damaged. My race really began when the first safety car came out which helped me a lot. During the race, I got 3 seconds penalty corner cutting that I did not even understand. Anyway, I end up the race P4 but because of that penalty I am P6. All I can say about this race is a little bit too many safety cars.
Looking forward for the next race in China !

Reactions: NoahDJR and Iceberg

AVGExotiK

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 4, 2017
Good qualifying for me : P4 but unfortunately I crashed in the first lap with a Williams (@AVGExotiK) so I went back on the track with more than 20 seconds late with the last car and my front wing damaged. My race really began when the first safety car came out which helped me a lot. During the race, I got 3 seconds penalty corner cutting that I did not even understand. Anyway, I end up the race P4 but because of that penalty I am P6. All I can say about this race is a little bit too many safety cars.
Looking forward for the next race in China !
Yeah on that incident, was it due to lag or you did not know I was on your left?

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Hard race again for me.

Q : 17

I had a good start but I was keep out by a Williams inside me. So I will restart from the 1st turn 17th.

During this first part of race, I lost some piece of my front wing in braking zone with a Williams and a Mclaren.

I wait the end of my 9th lap to pit for my 2 stops strategy but before the pit (at the 2nd turn) I crashed with a Sauber.

The SC help me so much to come back at the end of the driver.

But at the 20th lap, I was DSC. Hopefully I came back in last position and again helped by the SC to finish 10th. (@TheIceberg was a hard driver to pass, well done my old teammate).
Ton temps viendra mon copain (y)

LKay91

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah on that incident, was it due to lag or you did not know I was on your left?
Well unfortunately I just think you oversteered and you hit my rear left tyre because I knew you were on my left and I let enough space.
We all now need to focus on the next race in China.

• Optimistic
Reactions: AVGExotiK