XB1 - AOR XB1 F4 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F4 League - Main Thread

SafcMather98

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 10, 2017
Lads just to say because I know that everyone likes to get drunk at this time.... just be careful lads and don’t be daft because I have just lost a football team mate after a night out he went to and his body was found on Christmas morning and it’s such a big loss so please lads look after your selves and have an amazing new year But as far new year

Kjgamer3

S15 AOR XB1 F2 Champion
Aug 19, 2017
Lads just to say because I know that everyone likes to get drunk at this time.... just be careful lads and don’t be daft because I have just lost a football team mate after a night out he went to and his body was found on Christmas morning and it’s such a big loss so please lads look after your selves and have an amazing new year But as far new year
So sorry to hear that mate and I 100% agree with you

• Friendly
Reactions: SafcMather98

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Oh Man Im so sorry to hear about that :(:cry:

• Friendly

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Driver Update!!!!!
@SafcMather98 has retired from the League due to Work commitment. Thanks for your time here and We all wish you the best :)

• Friendly

Giolele

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys,
is there any chance to partecipate to your league for these final races and maybe be part of the next ones?
I saw you have some open seats.
I'd really love to join this.
I'm a fair and pretty good driver.
Let me know if and how to do it!

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Hi guys,
is there any chance to partecipate to your league for these final races and maybe be part of the next ones?
I saw you have some open seats.
I'd really love to join this.
I'm a fair and pretty good driver.
Let me know if and how to do it!
@AOR Benjamin

besartislami

Junior Karter
Jan 26, 2018
Guys my controller lost Force Feedback during the Japan Quali. Force Feedback isn’t working online but offline it is. Does anyone else have this problem? Can’t believe that this kinda **** happens with this game ‍♂

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Guys my controller lost Force Feedback during the Japan Quali. Force Feedback isn’t working online but offline it is. Does anyone else have this problem? Can’t believe that this kinda **** happens with this game ‍♂
could be a battery thing. unless you had it plugged in then i'm not sure of a solution, never heard of this problem