AOR XB1 F4 League - Main Thread

nemura

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 12, 2016
As decided to make Chinese GP re-run, please vote for the racing date now

Connor Pearce

Pro Karter
Feb 3, 2017
Sorry guys last night will be the last race I’ll miss, finished exams now so I can get the practice in to compete, was 2 seconds of the pace yesterday so that’s why I didn’t race

Connor Pearce

Pro Karter
Feb 3, 2017
Sorry guys last night will be the last race I’ll miss, finished exams now so I can get the practice in to compete, was 2 seconds of the pace yesterday so that’s why I didn’t race

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Attention
I feel a few points need to be made after overseeing the coordinator side of this tier for this week. I am unimpressed with the attendance and the amount of uninformed no shows. You must inform when you are missing a race. I have many people down as uninformed for this week and I believe a few people have crossed 3 which means blacklists will be incoming soon. All of the following are down as uninformed for Hungary so I need some sort of clarification via PM on all of these.
@Connor Pearce @Iggie smith @ItsAsh18 @CasPjer @BPRL Goblin

Also the general forum activity in this tier is something that needs to change. You must be active on the forum and if this continues we'll begin a mass exodus of the inactive forum members and you will all be added to the blacklist. Just because many of you do it that doesn't mean you won't be removed.

@Bwumsen @IS Gohan @D King @NWNoel33 @BENJP12 @Kempster @V vizualize V @AOR Sjeeker @The DutchMan43 @Iggie smith @King Chip x @ItsAsh18 @CasPjer @CRT @BPRL Goblin @StubbornGymnast @Connor Pearce @Jack T @James / Infiniti @Finley

nemura

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 12, 2016
Attention
I feel a few points need to be made after overseeing the coordinator side of this tier for this week. I am unimpressed with the attendance and the amount of uninformed no shows. You must inform when you are missing a race. I have many people down as uninformed for this week and I believe a few people have crossed 3 which means blacklists will be incoming soon. All of the following are down as uninformed for Hungary so I need some sort of clarification via PM on all of these.
@Connor Pearce @Iggie smith @ItsAsh18 @CasPjer @BPRL Goblin

Also the general forum activity in this tier is something that needs to change. You must be active on the forum and if this continues we'll begin a mass exodus of the inactive forum members and you will all be added to the blacklist. Just because many of you do it that doesn't mean you won't be removed.

@Bwumsen @IS Gohan @D King @NWNoel33 @BENJP12 @Kempster @V vizualize V @AOR Sjeeker @The DutchMan43 @Iggie smith @King Chip x @ItsAsh18 @CasPjer @CRT @BPRL Goblin @StubbornGymnast @Connor Pearce @Jack T @James / Infiniti @Finley
What I want to add is that you should inform about no-show in forum. Messages on Twitter or xbox group chats will not count.

Reactions: V vizualize V

James / Infiniti

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 14, 2016
I'm gonna have to pull out of the league, after my wheel broke in the second week of the season I bought a new one and I've just received an email that the delivery was delayed and now cancelled due to 'lack of stock'. I got a refund and everything but with so much of the season missed and this being the only reasons i was going to buy a replacement wheel i don't feel its financially a good idea to buy it for a few races. I'm very sorry about it. ?

@nemura @BosslyGaming