XB1 - AOR XB1 F4 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F4 League - Main Thread

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Well I mean it’s quite obvious it’s soggys fault isn’t it. It’s quite horrendous That he’s cut him off twice. But the worst thing in my eyes is that he thinks he’s done nothing wrong meaning he hasn’t learnt from it whatsoever leaving himself carrying on with moves / defensive moves like that.
again wrong thread but obviously you can’t handle that.

and again I’ll state what’s been said before in enquiries. It is the responsibility of the person overtaking to do it properly.

Do you not think it’s stupid he tried a move once into a corner that you shouldn’t AND THEN TRIED AGAIN. What a plum.

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
@BarryTRCTurner @Imhotep tep @OveratedLama @xMinxG @SantiaHead @Best Kiko @Squatch @OwenCR7 @Marius91 @SoggyCabbages @Cathal @Bayfield22 @DrummerJ92 @George Roke @eminongan @AOR Patataj

I just noticed the average attendance of our league is 14 drivers, thats quite acceptable given we have 16/17 drivers. Keep racing each weekend lads, even if you have a bad race and you're running out of the points, race to the finish because if you 'rage quit' because you're out the points, it will be a reprimand and three of those is a league ban. Just keep pushing to the end of races lads and keep showing up, league racing is only fun if there are 13+ drivers in each race, otherwise it feels tedious and not fun. I know attendance usually drops off towards the end of a season but lets keep going and try keep the attendance up lads.

OwenCR7

Formula Karter
Feb 6, 2020
[QUOTE = "Cathal, poste: 905535, membre: 1947"]
[USER = 38561] @BarryTRCTurner [/ USER] [USER = 44791] @Imhotep tep [/ USER] [USER = 25527] @OveratedLama [/ USER] [USER = 17660] @xMinxG [/ USER] [USER = 38870] @SantiaHead [/ USER] [USER = 38866] @Best Kiko [/ USER] [USER = 37598] @Squatch [/ USER] [USER = 44555] @ OwenCR7 [/ USER] [USER = 44110] @ Marius91 [/ USER ] [USER = 1054] @SoggyCabbages [/ USER] [USER = 1947] @Cathal [/ USER] [USER = 30689] @ Bayfield22 [/ USER] [USER = 26773] @ DrummerJ92 [/ USER] [USER = 11827] @George Roke [/ USER] [USER = 44566] @eminongan [/ USER] [USER = 43748] @AOR Patataj [/ USER]

Je viens de remarquer que la fréquentation moyenne de notre ligue est de 14 pilotes, c'est tout à fait acceptable étant donné que nous avons 16/17 pilotes. Continuez à courir chaque week-end gars, même si vous avez une mauvaise course et que vous manquez de points, faites la course jusqu'à l'arrivée parce que si vous «arrêtez de rage» parce que vous êtes hors des points, ce sera une réprimande et trois de c'est une interdiction de ligue. Continuez à pousser jusqu'à la fin des courses et continuez à apparaître, les courses de ligue ne sont amusantes que s'il y a plus de 13 pilotes dans chaque course, sinon cela semble fastidieux et pas amusant. Je sais que la fréquentation diminue généralement vers la fin d'une saison, mais permet de continuer et d'essayer de maintenir la fréquentation des gars.
[/CITATION]

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Oh no what a shame @SoggyCabbages
You are expected to behave in a respectful manner on the forum, like in the race lobbies. Please avoid name-calling, baiting and other behaviour that is intended to aggravate other members of the community.

This, to me seems like baiting and aggravating. #justiceforthecabbage

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
@Cathal - Please calm down - Just ignore these things to avoid getting into trouble.

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
@Cathal - Please calm down - Just ignore these things to avoid getting into trouble.
Why are you ignoring what he said? DD is clearly baiting which is against rules? Any comment on that, you've been shown the rules by Cathal and he clearly brakes them. You can understand my frustration considering that I've just been reprimaned several times for less serious stuff.

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
@SoggyCabbages Has been around AOR since 2014, the same as me, check our accounts if you don't believe us. You guys probably didn't even know about AOR and yet you come in here and blacklist a man for the way his manor is, if we did not have to deal with so much bitching and bullshit that wasn't necessary, then nobody would argue. I've said multiple times that you do not discuss issues of racing in a thread unless it is the stewards. I saw @Bayfield22 comment on a thread he was not involved in and he received no reprimand. Do the stewards chose what they do and do not see these days? This is what happens when you have immature people in the roles to control the tiers. A man who leaked placements because he didn't become a COD of the tier he wanted now runs the Xbox side. That is the issue, AOR has worsened over the years and it is because of the people who have been put in place to control it. 6 years I've been here, 6 years of my life I have been with AOR and this is the biggest farce it has ever been. We need @FisiFan91 back to fix this ship before it sinks.

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
#makeAORgreatagain We need somebody like Rug back to run this ship, I dunno if he's even still around.

Reactions: SoggyCabbages

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
@SoggyCabbages Has been around AOR since 2014, the same as me, check our accounts if you don't believe us. You guys probably didn't even know about AOR and yet you come in here and blacklist a man for the way his manor is, if we did not have to deal with so much bitching and bullshit that wasn't necessary, then nobody would argue. I've said multiple times that you do not discuss issues of racing in a thread unless it is the stewards. I saw @Bayfield22 comment on a thread he was not involved in and he received no reprimand. Do the stewards chose what they do and do not see these days? This is what happens when you have immature people in the roles to control the tiers. A man who leaked placements because he didn't become a COD of the tier he wanted now runs the Xbox side. That is the issue, AOR has worsened over the years and it is because of the people who have been put in place to control it. 6 years I've been here, 6 years of my life I have been with AOR and this is the biggest farce it has ever been. We need @FisiFan91 back to fix this ship before it sinks.
@Bernie also.

Reactions: Proulx

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I am extremely sick of those who seem to be involved in this all the time. Both sides of the argument have broken AOR rules in their own way here and any suggestion to the contrary is wrong. I frankly don't care how long a member has been around if they can't show it with maturity and following the rules. Until the members that are involved start following the rules then this won't be able to move forward. Once we're at a point where one side is clearly following the rules and another may still be being provoactive then we have a clear way of taking action. At this point both sides are breaking the rules which helps no one. All of you have been around for a considerable amount of time - it's about time you start showing it.

Best Kiko

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Blacklisted ? What does that mean ? He is out?

Guys, Soggy is provocative but in his favor forums are always alive where he runs ....and he almost always shows up.

I take a mouthy troll that is participative over a no-show silent man everyday.... and I am not one that has never complained about him.

too harsh ... too harsh