XB1 - AOR XB1 F4 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F4 League - Main Thread

OwenCR7

Formula Karter
Feb 6, 2020
Blacklisted ? What does that mean ? He is out?

Guys, Soggy is provocative but in his favor forums are always alive where he runs ....and he almost always shows up.

I take a mouthy troll that is participative over a no-show silent man everyday.... and I am not one that has never complained about him.

too harsh ... too harsh
it is not defensible ... Making mistakes happens to everyone (me the first with you on monza), but the least of things and learn from your mistakes and apologize and not to show contempt and arrogance. We can laugh and have fun (that's the goal of AOR) but attitudes like that are really stupid. still when it's been 6 years that we are on the forum ....

Attachments

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
I too, must apologise for my earlier reaction but it is no secret that @Docilediamond5 has tried to agitate @SoggyCabbages in a tier where he is not even racing, he should not comment on matters.

I believe it is unfair to remove @SoggyCabbages from racing as on track we all make mistakes. Me and @Best Kiko exchanged words during Sundays race but the respect is still there and we will surely enjoy battles again soon.

At the end of the day, the decision lies with the stewards but I want to petition for @SoggyCabbages ban to be lifted as it takes more than one person to dance.

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Blacklisted ? What does that mean ? He is out?

Guys, Soggy is provocative but in his favor forums are always alive where he runs ....and he almost always shows up.

I take a mouthy troll that is participative over a no-show silent man everyday.... and I am not one that has never complained about him.

too harsh ... too harsh
yay at least I have one fan!

Reactions: SantiaHead

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
I mean it's pretty difficult to get 5 reprimands lol, only Soggy would get that. 4 of them for apparent bad attitude in stewards, - I haven't seen any of them but do trust my stewards who don't hand them out willy nilly.
Don't worry it's not a permanent blacklist, Cabbage can come back in future.

@Cathal AOR's been through some **** recently yep, folk have made mistakes, but don't think Fisi coming back will somehow sort everything that you think is wrong and he'll get rid of staff you think are bad. PM me if you want to discuss.

Also you can't have a google sheet embedded in your signature haha it takes up half the page

Reactions: OwenCR7

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
I mean it's pretty difficult to get 5 reprimands lol, only Soggy would get that. 4 of them for apparent bad attitude in stewards, - I haven't seen any of them but do trust my stewards who don't hand them out willy nilly.

@Cathal AOR's been through some **** recently yep, folk have made mistakes, but don't think Fisi coming back will somehow sort everything that you think is wrong and he'll get rid of staff you think are bad. PM me if you want to discuss.

Also you can't have a google sheet embedded in your signature haha it takes up half the page
I did notice that ahah, I need a way to change it, make it look nicer.

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014

you should see them some of them are actually pathetic I’ll send you screenshots.

• Wow
Reactions: OwenCR7

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Update
The coordinators have reviewed some of @SoggyCabbages reprimands and decided that 2 of them were unnecessary, therefore he only has 3 for the season and may continue racing.

Apologies for the confusion but hopefully everyone can be less confrontational in the stewards panel so situations like this don't happen in future.

@Bernie

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Get this fiend out of here, we have not had confirmation of a celebratory cabbage, he is a fake.
I think the biggest question is why he is a white cabbage not a green one...!

George Roke

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 21, 2015
I know that i'm not very important and you may not take what i am about to say with value but I feel as though I need to say this, I do feel that it is very sad that some incidents from the last race weekend have STILL been going on and there are still arguments from it. The reason why I am saying this was I came back onto the forums and I still see people arguing over what happened , I do feel as though the AOR that I joined a couple of seasons ago isn't the same as what I used to watch on YT years ago, and from myself personally I certainly wasn't perfect, I did have arguments with people in my 1st season (as @Cathal might remember) and I feel as though I have matured since then and feel a better driver. I feel as though not just here but league racing in general the sense of "fun" has gone and everything is SO competitive that there is no respect anymore and that if you are trying to make a criticism, people are taking it as an insult and its getting very ugly, even though I am quite competitive myself I learned from my 1st season getting into arguments with people just wasn't necessary and takes the fun and enjoyment out of it, thats why this season having had some great races i've sent messages to people because I feel as though its encouragement from having a good race, I hope in the future people will have more respect for each other and realise that getting into arguments over petty little things will not benefit them.
Lecture over :p

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
I know that i'm not very important and you may not take what i am about to say with value but I feel as though I need to say this, I do feel that it is very sad that some incidents from the last race weekend have STILL been going on and there are still arguments from it. The reason why I am saying this was I came back onto the forums and I still see people arguing over what happened , I do feel as though the AOR that I joined a couple of seasons ago isn't the same as what I used to watch on YT years ago, and from myself personally I certainly wasn't perfect, I did have arguments with people in my 1st season (as @Cathal might remember) and I feel as though I have matured since then and feel a better driver. I feel as though not just here but league racing in general the sense of "fun" has gone and everything is SO competitive that there is no respect anymore and that if you are trying to make a criticism, people are taking it as an insult and its getting very ugly, even though I am quite competitive myself I learned from my 1st season getting into arguments with people just wasn't necessary and takes the fun and enjoyment out of it, thats why this season having had some great races i've sent messages to people because I feel as though its encouragement from having a good race, I hope in the future people will have more respect for each other and realise that getting into arguments over petty little things will not benefit them.
Lecture over :p
This is very true, I remember, it was petty and now, we are trying to encourage better conduct. Myself and George have been through the arguments and it was no good. We now need to improve, all of us, look back to the great days of AOR, S7, when Limitless, Matty, Noble etc were all racing and fighting hard, back then a lobby held 15 drivers and they had 13/14 finishing, that is the level we must all attain, retiring due a poor race or being out of the points is a rage quit and viable for a reprimand, I will now be a rat on this and will report everyone who rage quits as it defeats the enjoyment of a good result.

• Agree
Reactions: George Roke