XB1 - AOR XB1 F5 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F5 League - Main Thread

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Do you have any other account you can use because at the moment you can’t get into the lobby?
Same applies for PCars tomorrow, and also could you leave the Xbox chat? So I can actually speak to the drivers

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Congratulations to @Im_an_eagle for the championship. If you want your user title updating similar to mine to show your championship then let me know :)

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
Can I just say before we get to Abu Dhabi and the season is over, it's been great racing with you all, even if I've not come in direct side by side battles with you. Hopefully some of us will be in each other's tiers next season, as it was very close all season. Now let's have a good last race!

• Agree
Reactions: Jack_Mcauley

Jack_Mcauley

S16 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Dec 20, 2017
Can I just say before we get to Abu Dhabi and the season is over, it's been great racing with you all, even if I've not come in direct side by side battles with you. Hopefully some of us will be in each other's tiers next season, as it was very close all season. Now let's have a good last race!
Couldn't agree more, although I've only been here for two fifths of the season I've had some great battles and had some great moments with great people.

nemura

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Oct 12, 2016
Yeah :) we have 9 different race winners. We all were very close and i love the battles we had. Hope to see you all in next season :stig::stig::stig:

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Yeah :) we have 9 different race winners. We all were very close and i love the battles we had. Hope to see you all in next season :stig::stig::stig:
We actually have 11 :p
Vandoorne and Hopwood who are no longer part of the league have also won.