XB1 - AOR XB1 F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F6 League - Main Thread

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Here's the video of what happened ??

<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="185" style="max-width:100%" src=""></iframe>
Lost front wing left endplate from this :(

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Don't forget that if you have an overtake from the Hungarian GP that you want to upload for a poll to determine 'Overtake of the Week', you can do so here!

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
● Deliberately quitting the race in any way (whether that is by quitting through the pause menu, getting yourself disqualified or deliberately crashing your car) is not allowed. Regardless of how frustrating your race has been, you should always remain in the lobby until the end of the race. This is because of potential problems caused for other drivers when a car gets abandoned, such as the car driving around as an ghosted AI, the car parking at the side of the track and remaining there for the duration of the race, yellow flags or a safety car being triggered, and other potential connection instability and bugs.

@Joshua Germany @Joeske86 @K04 @Hockeyhead019 @SolidOOFT @Chris Leather @RT93 Axou86 @EditedFaun3698 @Bayfield22 @RT93 Klaus @Cinnamon Rage @mightydylan3224 @Atul987 @Dillon Katwa @JRT.Atomik @ACIDRAPT0R01 @Jaakko pikkarainen @BigBadPopperDom @JRT.Simmo @TheRuddsters

READ THIS RULE, I'm enforcing this strictly from now on to avoid issues, and the penalty will be a heavy one

Last edited:

Hubley x13

Junior Karter
Jun 20, 2018
Even though I’m late to the season I’d like to get involved as soon as possible , if anyone could give me more info or point me in the right direction that would be great, thanks