XB1 - AOR XB1 F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F6 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
@EditedFaun3698 @Atul987 @K04 @Joshua Germany @Cinnamon Rage @xXMARKELiNXx @Bayfield22 @Chris Leather @Jaakko pikkarainen @BigBadPopperDom @JRT.Simmo @RT93 Axou86 @Evilkatmobile @mightydylan3224 @Hockeyhead019 @Joeske86

Hey lads, just wanted to say thanks a million for such a good season, it was really fun to be a part off and I was really happy with everyones cooperation, it made my job way easier. Well done to @K04 and @Atul987 on the WCC and to @mightydylan3224 on the WDC. Had a few great battles over the season, and of my 3 seasons in AOR definitely my most enjoyable. Thanks lads❤❤

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
@EditedFaun3698 @Atul987 @K04 @Joshua Germany @Cinnamon Rage @xXMARKELiNXx @Bayfield22 @Chris Leather @Jaakko pikkarainen @BigBadPopperDom @JRT.Simmo @RT93 Axou86 @Evilkatmobile @mightydylan3224 @Hockeyhead019 @Joeske86

Hey lads, just wanted to say thanks a million for such a good season, it was really fun to be a part off and I was really happy with everyones cooperation, it made my job way easier. Well done to @K04 and @Atul987 on the WCC and to @mightydylan3224 on the WDC. Had a few great battles over the season, and of my 3 seasons in AOR definitely my most enjoyable. Thanks lads❤❤
Thanks for everything this season buddy! :) heres to the future

Reactions: Germo and Cathal

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017

Thanks for all your hard work buddy.

Cheers to everybody in the league, I enjoyed most of the races I was able to make (all be it I enjoyed them from the back lol) hope to see some of you next season on F1 2018

Cinnamon Rage

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Thought I would jot down some thoughts on Season 15 in AOR.

Although S15 is my first season in AOR, I did my first ever online racing league in F1XL just before this (that season ended about a week before AOR started). That league allowed assists and no custom setups. This meant that moving to AOR required me to turn off medium traction control and pit assist. This was a big change but honeslty, moving to nearly no assists (I still use braking line) was so much more satisfying and rewarding. Took a while to get used to it but absolutely worth it. Also worth mentioning that @Joeske86 was my teammate in F1XL as well and he was the driving force behind the move, so super grateful for that. It was 100% the right choice.

Racing with you guys really made me up my game in terms of driving. Really had to work hard to get faster so I'm super happy with 3rd in the driver standing on my AOR debut (along with a massive bonus of winning a race). Hopefully the F1 2018 suits my driving style for next season ;-)

Also, I got to know some of you through practice sessions on the Tuesdays and Thursdays (organised by @Joeske86). Mainly also practicing with @EditedFaun3698 and @Joshua Germany. And later in the season there were the post-race race review party chats with the guys above and @Proulx2001 and @BigBadPopperDom - always a laugh. So cheers guys, it makes the time commitment that online racing requires, which is not inconsequential, that much more fun.

With the potential of a new glut of players coming in, there is a good chance some of us won't be in the same league (depending where the new people come in) so if we aren't, for whatever reason, cheers everyone for the fun racing.

And a special thanks to @Proulx2001 for hosting the races, appreciate it :)

Roll on F1 2018!!!!!!

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Thought I would jot down some thoughts on Season 15 in AOR.

Although S15 is my first season in AOR, I did my first ever online racing league in F1XL just before this (that season ended about a week before AOR started). That league allowed assists and no custom setups. This meant that moving to AOR required me to turn off medium traction control and pit assist. This was a big change but honeslty, moving to nearly no assists (I still use braking line) was so much more satisfying and rewarding. Took a while to get used to it but absolutely worth it. Also worth mentioning that @Joeske86 was my teammate in F1XL as well and he was the driving force behind the move, so super grateful for that. It was 100% the right choice.

Racing with you guys really made me up my game in terms of driving. Really had to work hard to get faster so I'm super happy with 3rd in the driver standing on my AOR debut (along with a massive bonus of winning a race). Hopefully the F1 2018 suits my driving style for next season ;-)

Also, I got to know some of you through practice sessions on the Tuesdays and Thursdays (organised by @Joeske86). Mainly also practicing with @EditedFaun3698 and @Joshua Germany. And later in the season there were the post-race race review party chats with the guys above and @Proulx2001 and @BigBadPopperDom - always a laugh. So cheers guys, it makes the time commitment that online racing requires, which is not inconsequential, that much more fun.

With the potential of a new glut of players coming in, there is a good chance some of us won't be in the same league (depending where the new people come in) so if we aren't, for whatever reason, cheers everyone for the fun racing.

And a special thanks to @Proulx2001 for hosting the races, appreciate it :)

Roll on F1 2018!!!!!!
Hope to be able to race in the same tier as you next season buddy :)

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
@EditedFaun3698 @Atul987 @K04 @Joshua Germany @Cinnamon Rage @xXMARKELiNXx @Bayfield22 @Chris Leather @Jaakko pikkarainen @[email protected] @RT93 Axou86 @Evilkatmobile @mightydylan3224 @Hockeyhead019 @Joeske86

Hey guys, I'd like to organise a little 'tournament' end of game thing, a 5 race championship of 5 lap races, and one 25% race, run over an hour or two one night. I think it could be fun and a bit of a lighthearted way to end of the season, if we can get 11 of us then it could be fun, could you let me know please and I'll organise it :)

Reactions: Cinnamon Rage

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
@EditedFaun3698 @Atul987 @K04 @Joshua Germany @Cinnamon Rage @xXMARKELiNXx @Bayfield22 @Chris Leather @Jaakko pikkarainen @[email protected] @RT93 Axou86 @Evilkatmobile @mightydylan3224 @Hockeyhead019 @Joeske86

Hey guys, I'd like to organise a little 'tournament' end of game thing, a 5 race championship of 5 lap races, and one 25% race, run over an hour or two one night. I think it could be fun and a bit of a lighthearted way to end of the season, if we can get 11 of us then it could be fun, could you let me know please and I'll organise it :)
Im up for this! :) when you thinking?

Bayfield22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 27, 2017

I’m up for this as well

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
@Proulx2001 great idea!! Unfortunately I'll be away for work right before the release, not that it matters because normal race time would be 3pm here and I would be at my desk anyways :/

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
My wheel is being repaired at Fanatec, but hoping to get it back by Thursday, but will keep you posted on the progress (y).

Race review would awesome @Cinnamon Rage (y)

Joeske86

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
I sold my game just. Ow so cant play until 18 comes in . I could join the partychat