Sep 30, 2014
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th December 2016
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Reactions: Rapidz F1

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Won't be racing as I'm away to my dads on Saturday and come home on Monday. I won't be taking my xbox as I will be having an early christmas dinner on Sunday :)

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
There's gonna be a lot of stewards enquiries here asking to get 10 second penalties removed for running wide at the last corner.

Reactions: C0LDH3AD

VBR Dast

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2016
Cba, my game froze lile 3 times during the race, lost pretty much 30s in just 5 laps. Tried to make my way through the field, managed to catch some of you, the game decided to freez again, loosing 2 or 3s. Then fighting with @NillisLukins, getting in the long right turn, breaked a bit later to try to make a move, tapped his rear wheel and end of my race. So disappointed...

Rapidz F1

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Feb 28, 2016
Horrid. The only positive I can take from this was that my pace was consistent. Need to work on my wet pace a bit more. GG to Surphrize Meh and F1 Maestro. Apologies to Kahmundo for the start, I did wait up to let you go. Then I had contact with Midget but that was just the damage model. Just hoping for a nice dry race in Hungary in the new year :)

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
got spun by dast's laggy car at turn 1, then couldnt avoid kahmundo's car at copse

overtook 8 cars in 8 laps

was keeping a steady gap to Octane then passed him in the pits

passed Callum latter on

then done a Verstappen on Genius at Maggotts and Becketts and we tangled

8th place will do me, but it couldve been much better had i not been spun at turn 1

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
From 12th to 4th:) i will take that. Got lucky with @AOR BiGGzY96 dsc but got screwed by @Stratis Ferrari driving. First lap basicly made my race, avoided incidents and made a good pass on @Smithycity99 around the outside. Followed @AOR BiGGzY96 and @ITz GORD for the rest of the race and build a gap to @The Genius who couldn't keep up with us ofcourse. With around 6 laps to go @AOR BiGGzY96 caught @Stratis Ferrari and made a pass stick, then i went on the inside at turn 4 before @Stratis Ferrari just cut me off and i was lucky that i dind't spin or that i didn't made him spin.. tryed again at maggots and becketts when he lost the car and went wide and he just hit me again and i just managed to hold the car.. Not happy about his driving at all really.. but got 4th anyway because he had so many penalty's..

Last edited:
  • Kappa
Reactions: The Genius

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
Also I bottled quali so hard. A 30.0 was on but then a car rejoining the track completely screwed me into Chapel and I lost 3 tenths :/
Doesn't really matter though as I doubt it would have changed my finishing position

Reactions: StubbornGymnast