XB1 - AOR XB1 GP2 League - Round 10 Britain | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 GP2 League - Round 10 Britain

Stratis Ferrari

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2014
From 12th to 4th:) i will take that. Got lucky with @AOR BiGGzY96 dsc but got screwed by @Stratis Ferrari driving. First lap basicly made my race, avoided incidents and made a good pass on @Smithycity99 around the outside. Followed @AOR BiGGzY96 and @ITz GORD for the rest of the race and build a gap to @The Genius who couldn't keep up with us ofcourse. With around 6 laps to go @AOR BiGGzY96 caught @Stratis Ferrari and made a pass stick, then i went on the inside at turn 4 before @Stratis Ferrari just caught me off and i was lucky that i dind'tspin or that i didn't made him spin.. tryed again at maggots and becketts when he lost the car and went wide and he just hit me again and i just managed to hold the car.. Not happy about his driving at all really.. but got 4th anyway because he had so many penalty's..
It's not only you who is unhappy with my driving.Horrible race for me. I am so sorry for the incidents which you agree with me that are racing incidents but they screwed you over.I didn't really practise wet as it never appeared in my practice sessions in dynamic weather so gg codies

Reactions: StubbornGymnast

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
It's not only you who is unhappy with my driving.Horrible race for me. I am so sorry for the incidents which you agree with me that are racing incidents but they screwed you over.I didn't really practise wet as it never appeared in my practice sessions in dynamic weather so gg codies
Fair enough. Your driving is not that wrong but sometimes you should just leave a bit more room for another car. We all make mistakes ofcourse but im sure you will learn from it. Youre not a dirty driver, atleast thats what i think.

Reactions: Stratis Ferrari

Stratis Ferrari

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2014
Fair enough. Your driving is not that wrong but sometimes you should just leave a bit more room for another car. We all make mistakes ofcourse but im sure you will learn from it. Youre not a dirty driver, atleast thats what i think.
I didn't know you went for a move in turn 4.Didn't feel anything in my car.Sorry for shuting the door