Sep 30, 2014
Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th January 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Don't know if I'll be able to race tonight. Going to my grans for dinner tonight as it's my brothers last day with family before he goes to the army

• Informative
Reactions: The Genius

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
Just to confirm. Genius has already stated this but unfortunately BT are incapable of making me internet consistent and I'm getting very poor connection and ping (often red bars in an F1 lobby) so I've taken the decision to not race again. Sorry to waste your time but good luck to everyone who is racing.

Reactions: C0LDH3AD

NillisLukins

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Not gonna make it tonight, stuck doing college work on an assignment that's got to be in tomorrow. Even if i'm done in time frankly i'll be too tired and stressed with no practice it's just not sensible.

VBR Dast

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2016
Qualfied P5 and finished P8 thanks to this f*cking game, like in Silverstone, my game froze 3 times and that at the end of race putting me back in P9 just like P5 is too good for me.

Fortunately I scored 4 points today, really happy with my pace but not the result, could have been better.

Great race everyone, congrats to @Suphrize Meh on that dominant win and see you in Germany!

PS: the tyre wear glitch really needs to be fixed

Reactions: StubbornGymnast

PHILFY79

Rookie
Apr 15, 2014
Enjoyed the 17 laps I did - 1st league race for over 2 years. Did get a bit of a shove from the guy I'd held up for about 5 laps coming out of turn one and trying to get back on the track was nailed by a Renault which took my front right wheel off. Shame as I might just have nicked a point or two.

I defo need to understand the strategy and tyre wear issues on this game but the pace was still kinda there. I'll be hovering about online on Sunday hoping there's a free spot for the race

Cheers
Philf

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Q 12th
R 4th

Had a good race. Made a good start but got a little crowded out on the run to turn 4.
After that i got overtaken around the outside by @Nicolai Kehlet at turn 5. Grea tmove mate. Was 13th after that and i hit kamundo at the back later on in the lap. Got a damaged wing but pace wasn't to bad. From there on i managed to pass @AOR BiGGzY96 and @Smithycity99. And got two places when two other cars collided at the chicane. After a slow stop i was in 16th and managed to pass some people including @Smithycity99 again lol and @uRbAnZ octanE X. After my second stop i was trying to hold off @Dast for 8th place. In the end i was in 5th closing on @Rapidz F1 quickly before i managed to outbrake him into turn 1 on the last lap for p4:)

Great race and some good points. Now i need to work on my qualifying.

Reactions: Rapidz F1

Rapidz F1

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Feb 28, 2016
Q 12th
R 4th

Had a good race. Made a good start but got a little crowded out on the run to turn 4.
After that i got overtaken around the outside by @Nicolai Kehlet at turn 5. Grea tmove mate. Was 13th after that and i hit kamundo at the back later on in the lap. Got a damaged wing but pace wasn't to bad. From there on i managed to pass @AOR BiGGzY96 and @Smithycity99. And got two places when two other cars collided at the chicane. After a slow stop i was in 16th and managed to pass some people including @Smithycity99 again lol and @uRbAnZ octanE X. After my second stop i was trying to hold off @Dast for 8th place. In the end i was in 5th closing on @Rapidz F1 quickly before i managed to outbrake him into turn 1 on the last lap for p4:)

Great race and some good points. Now i need to work on my qualifying.

Great stuff man! Didn't put up much of a fight with you at the end as my front left was at 90% wear lol! See you in Germany :)