Sep 30, 2014
Round 18 - United States Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th March 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
anyone who gets around here without recieving a penalty, let alone a warning should just be given the title after the race

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hello,

Some people had requests about name changes in the standings while I was away so please give me those again and I fix it tonight when adding the Malaysian results.

• Faff
Reactions: UrBaNz Octane x

Rapidz F1

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Feb 28, 2016
Hi COTA. Let me just apply some sausage kerbs to the first sector to help with track limits and then we'll have a race xD. End me...

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
@The Genius glitch in USA's pitlane (came in between laps 6-10) entered the pits at 37mph (speed limits at 50mph) i got a drive through penalty...

if this happens in the race to anyone on the grid, can the penalty get removed after the race?

you can remove the amount of seconds that the car takes to go through the pitlane which id assume is around 20-25 seconds

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@The Genius glitch in USA's pitlane (came in between laps 6-10) entered the pits at 37mph (speed limits at 50mph) i got a drive through penalty...

if this happens in the race to anyone on the grid, can the penalty get removed after the race?

you can remove the amount of seconds that the car takes to go through the pitlane which id assume is around 20-25 seconds
I can tell you now that it won't be removed unfortunately.

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
I can tell you now that it won't be removed unfortunately.
i dont understand how it cant be removed, all the cars travel at the same speed in the pitlane, so why not just take that off at the end of the race?

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
was having a good race up until lap 11, went around the outside of suphrize meh, held my line on the outside of turn 13, all of a sudden he starts moving over onto my line on the exit and then sends me off into the barrier

obviously he waited, but that still doesnt excuse him for his driving standards (will be making a stewards inquiry about it)

then later on on like lap 25-27 moving to the inside on turn 13 he moves to the inside all of a sudden he moves over onto my line (mid braking zone) and nearly cleans me off into the wall again (stewards inquiry on that too)

• Agree
Reactions: Surprize