Sep 30, 2014
Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th March 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

• Faff
Reactions: UrBaNz Octane x

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Finally the round where I officially have to give up the chamiponship to either @Suphrize Meh or @ITz GORD. I wish you the very best of luck and I want to see a fair fight on Sunday and let the best man win.

Rapidz F1

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Feb 28, 2016
Won't be racing this weekend. Went for an interview on Saturday, got the job on Tuesday. Have to start this Sunday eventhough it's mothers day too. Thanks guys for letting me race in this league. It's been fun eventhough I've had bad luck. Good luck everyone. It's a shame I couldn't race

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@The Genius @AOR BiGGzY96 my Xbox account has been banned until the 3rd April meaning I can't use my regular account to race, I have a different account that I can use, the gamer tag is AllegedChalk. I hope this is fine?
Absolutely! Just add me AOR The Genius and I will make sure you will recieve an invite.

Reactions: Taylor Reynolds

Rapidz F1

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Feb 28, 2016
Won't be racing this weekend. Went for an interview on Saturday, got the job on Tuesday. Have to start this Sunday eventhough it's mothers day too. Thanks guys for letting me race in this league. It's been fun eventhough I've had bad luck. Good luck everyone. It's a shame I couldn't race
@The Genius

• Informative
Reactions: The Genius

C0LDH3AD

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jun 14, 2015
QUOTE="StubbornGymnast, post: 339445, member: 147"]Your stream? I will have a look at mine now.[/QUOTE]
Yes