XB1 - AOR XB1 GP2 League - Round 9 Austria | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 GP2 League - Round 9 Austria

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Rapidz F1

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Feb 28, 2016
Probably my unluckiest race so far... I've gone from 10th to 1st in the first few laps and then I decided to take a bit of a risk by staying out on the Supersofts until the rain comes down. Because the weather decided to make the soft-runners' race OP. But my tires couldn't last for 1 more sector... Good battles with @Rapidz F1 nonetheless
Thanks man! Pace was close between us. I was crap in the wet. Nonetheless, congrats on P4! :)

VBR Dast

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2016
Managed to finish 9th after 2 bad strategy calls, firts going on another set of SS and damaging my front wing on the exit, thought it was going to rain later and I pitted for Inters 2 laps to early, again, i thought it was going to rain faster as heavy rain was predicted. Lost a huge amount of time on the guys in front of me.

My race first laps were terrible, I don't know if I was going faster than a snail, I slowed down everybody behind me. @C0LDH3AD and @Rapidz F1 overtook me the lap after the safety went in, ahh yeah the safety, LEAVE SAME SPACE BETWEEN THE CARS, the crash during the SC wouldn't happend if the cars weren't so close, I've let a huge amount of space between me and @t3hmightymidg3t and I almost have hit him, @C0LDH3AD was close to hit me, luckily he avoided contact by going on grass. Then nothing happend until lap 28. @Taylor Reynolds overtook me and the same lap I went for wets. I think i've the right thing this time, after same laps, I overtook a few cars when they went for wets/Inters. @t3hmightymidg3t overtook me because I missed my breaking point. On the last lap I almost went f*cked up everything, the winners notification distracted me and breaked too late, luckily I managed to stay on the track.

2 another great points, I think I could finish P6 or P7 but yeah, mistakes were made, luckily it didn't penalise me too much.
Great race everybody, amazing job @ITz GORD, and see you in Silverstone. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ITz GORD

Rapidz F1

Feb 28, 2016
Managed to finish 9th after 2 bad strategy calls, firts going on another set of SS and damaging my front wing on the exit, thought it was going to rain later and I pitted for Inters 2 laps to early, again, i thought it was going to rain faster as heavy rain was predicted. Lost a huge amount of time on the guys in front of me.

My race first laps were terrible, I don't know if I was going faster than a snail, I slowed down everybody behind me. @C0LDH3AD and @Rapidz F1 overtook me the lap after the safety went in, ahh yeah the safety, LEAVE SAME SPACE BETWEEN THE CARS, the crash during the SC wouldn't happend if the cars weren't so close, I've let a huge amount of space between me and @t3hmightymidg3t and I almost have hit him, @C0LDH3AD was close to hit me, luckily he avoided contact by going on grass. Then nothing happend until lap 28. @Taylor Reynolds overtook me and the same lap I went for wets. I think i've the right thing this time, after same laps, I overtook a few cars when they went for wets/Inters. @t3hmightymidg3t overtook me because I missed my breaking point. On the last lap I almost went f*cked up everything, the winners notification distracted me and breaked too late, luckily I managed to stay on the track.

2 another great points, I think I could finish P6 or P7 but yeah, mistakes were made, luckily it didn't penalise me too much.
Great race everybody, amazing job @ITz GORD, and see you in Silverstone. :D
I was also struggling in the earlier stint, mainly because of having +2.00 of fuel. So I tried to burn it off as I had so much understeer. It was great battling wth you dude

VBR Dast

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2016
@t3hmightymidg3t Yeah i've seen, that's why i said if i didn't leave a gap between us, i would hit you, ruin my race and maybe yours. I didn't say it was your fault if that's what you have understood.

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Well 2 races this weekend in AOR and BPRL ruined by drive through penalties, well done to @Rapidz F1 whom i havent raced with since Japan in Season 11, started my race well, but screwed over my 2nd dry stint by putting on Softs rather than something quicker, once the dry period ended i was on inters and caught 9th-6th by like 2 secs every 2 laps and then the gap stagnated and stayed there

Reactions: Rapidz F1

Rapidz F1

Feb 28, 2016
Well 2 races this weekend in AOR and BPRL ruined by drive through penalties, well done to @Rapidz F1 whom i havent raced with since Japan in Season 11, started my race well, but screwed over my 2nd dry stint by putting on Softs rather than something quicker, once the dry period ended i was on inters and caught 9th-6th by like 2 secs every 2 laps and then the gap stagnated and stayed there
Thanks man! Loved battling with you again! Like old times ;) hoping to have more battles in Britain :)

Reactions: AOR Midg3t