Sep 30, 2014
Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th November 2016
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Defo missing this, it's on m birthday but I'm going out all day Saturday, then going to a Rave saturday night that doesn't finish till 4am. I'll be nursing the mother of all hangovers

• Winner
Reactions: Finch

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
had no interest in f1 played it couple of times since i brought it. gonna try get motivated this week

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
hoping for a little bit more clean driving this weekend + guys im on a bit of a roll ( in a slight bit of good form ) as ive just won on friday evening on another league around Silverstone, which also has the same tyre allocation as Spain #JustSayin

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
What are good times in Quali?

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
Wouldn't have retired if the safety car had been on. Also this game is awful

Stratis Ferrari

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2014
Why wasn't sc on?Anyway absolutely buzzing right now first of hopefully many aor podiums.Great drive by my team mate @Suphrize Meh who did a 1 stop ON A PAD.Also many congratulations to Ford who was very quick but made 2 mistakes that costed him big time.I think I will do a showy to show how happy I am right now

NillisLukins

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Paid the price for no practice (again). A very lonely race. Only had fights with quicker people on fresher and faster tyres, so not really fights at all tbh.

Apologies @LC SPEED DEMON, it was a racing incident but I could have left a tiny bit more room.