Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 2 May 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 Hour

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 2 December 2018, 14:00
- Race start time: 2 December 2018, 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

x EkKU x

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 12, 2018
Sorry to say that i can not make this one, unhappy to end the season this way but i have a little situation at work that i could not pass.
Thanks to you all, you guys are really superb racers

• Informative
Reactions: seppel165

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Sorry to say that i can not make this one, unhappy to end the season this way but i have a little situation at work that i could not pass.
Thanks to you all, you guys are really superb racers
Please be aware that we have the rerun of COTA next week to finish the season.

THR m0o0o7

4 Times AOR XB1 Project CARS 2 Champion
Feb 18, 2018
1.40s in race trim after the newness wears off the softs

seppel165

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
1.40s in race trim after the newness wears off the softs
Same for me, although I have only driven with the baseline setup so far. Tonight race pace should be down to 39's with the quali pace for me around a low 39/ high 38 which means @Rich 1701 will qualify with a 37 at least.

KhaosTheory29

F1 1st Driver
Aug 10, 2015
This race is going to be hard the BMW starts to oversteer out of the slow corners after about 10 laps.

Rich 1701

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Same for me, although I have only driven with the baseline setup so far. Tonight race pace should be down to 39's with the quali pace for me around a low 39/ high 38 which means @Rich 1701 will qualify with a 37 at least.
Hiya mate, I'm not driving tonight or tomorrow night for personal reasons I'd rather not talk about at the moment I will let you know as regards to next week, sorry to let you all down again but hope you all have a good race tonight and tomorrow night in AC(y),

Will be in touch about next week

• Informative
Reactions: seppel165

seppel165

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Thanks guys for this awesome race @THR m0o0o7 @TRL Wolf

Stream is up and if I find some time I will put in some time stamps. 3-wide into T1 is at 1:02:00 approx.

Last edited:
  • Happy
Reactions: THR Wolf