XB1 - AOR XB1 GT3 Pro League - Goals and Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 GT3 Pro League - Goals and Introduction Thread

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014

Hey!

So to get everyone posting and talking about themselves a little, here's a few questions to answer :)

1. Track you're most looking forward to in season 6 and why?

2. If you competed in a previous season in GT3, what was your favourite races/best results?

3. What are you hoping to achieve in Season 6?

Sean

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2015
Spa - Because I like it.

2. If you competed in a previous season in GT3, what was your favourite races/best results?
My favourite race was Nordschleife S5 Semi-Pro because I shocked myself by being able to finish the race and the great banter with @HRT Verstappen

I'd like to be competitive and have some good battles throughout the season. I'm looking forward to racing with @Marthyn @HRT Verstappen and @Da4thSuspect who I raced with in Season 5 again

Reactions: Marthyn

Marthyn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
Nordschleiffe, the only track I had to miss last season!

Definitely Bathurst, hoping to win this one again this season but it's going to be really tough in this new tier!

More socializing and bigger grids. I finally got a headset ;). Also my season would be disappointing if I couldn't get at least one podium.

Da4thSuspect

Project CARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Spa is one of my all time favs, Bathurst is also so glad those two are the first and second meets this season.

Debuted in season 5 and i wasn't going to sign up for this season as I was hindered by a lot of glitches that ruined about half the races I competed in. Then a pivotal moment came when I took home my first win in an epic season finale at Sonama that cancelled out the grievances of previous rounds, and assured my presence here today :)

Good clean (glitch free!) competition, and secondly a few scattered podiums wouldnt go a miss. Oh and beat @Cheesybeanz20 for sure!

Reactions: Def and Marthyn

TM WebbersRacing

Pro Karter
Jul 27, 2016
Looking forward to Road America as I love the fast nature of the track. Oh and Nordschleife because its Nordschleife.

Have never actually done a full GT3 season before however have done many other categories on various games. Just another challenge to go for.

To not be at the back! Seriously, I would like a few podiums and wins but more realistically I'd like to be Top 5 in the championship.

d4ninho

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 30, 2014
1. Track you're most looking forward to in season 6 and why? None, lol, with the times you guys run here im going to hate every track,lol

2. If you competed in a previous season in GT3, what was your favourite races/best results? newbie but driven in other gt series.

3. What are you hoping to achieve in Season 6? in honesty, just hope i dont finish last in all races, if i can have some good battles all the better but i come with no expectations that way i cant be dissapointed,lol

Reactions: Da4thSuspect

IdIoT1995

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Nov 9, 2016
Even though we have just done it. Spa would have been my favourite. A lovely track and always provides a thrilling race in any category of racing.

New to AOR but raced elsewhere. Never had a win and don't think i've had a podium off the top of my head. (Apart from tonight) (y)

I'm hoping to improve my consistency and hopefully get a couple of wins! But i think big picture... top 5 would be cracking!:)

Reactions: Da4thSuspect

TheMattyOnline

Pro Karter
Oct 18, 2016
Hey all

Swapped from Elite to the Pro league, but work beat me to the first race!

Looking forward to racing next week.
Anyone up for some practise sessions through the week?

Next week, Bathurst
Just an awesome track to race on, not dying coming down the mountain is the main aim!

I'm a Project cars / GT3 virgin having mainly raced open wheeler series on iRacing.

Hoping to finish in the top 15 ;)

Anything better is a bonus.