Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 11th January 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 42 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Heavy Cloud / Random

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 18:00
- Race start time: 18:00
- Race finish time: 20:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:

Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Reactions: Bailey

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
I can do 1min28s if I push way to risky for a race run.Preger practicing with AI so unsure of what times I can do clearly.Hoping for clear weather at the end. PS @Def can I race if people drop out and I can make it.

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
I can do 1min28s if I push way to risky for a race run.Preger practicing with AI so unsure of what times I can do clearly.Hoping for clear weather at the end. PS @Def can I race if people drop out and I can make it.
I'll let you know very soon

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
You will get quicker it's only took me 3 seasons lol look forward to seeing you on the track mate :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1483891553][/DOUBLEPOST]@Def idiot & copper nuts said they might miss this race but you will have to confirm with them mate just thought I would let you know

• Informative
Reactions: Marthyn and Def

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
You will get quicker it's only took me 3 seasons lol look forward to seeing you on the track mate :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1483891553][/DOUBLEPOST]@Def idiot & copper nuts said they might miss this race but you will have to confirm with them mate just thought I would let you know
Thanks! Good luck to you (but how do you drive the Mercedes?) It took me 6 attempts to do 10 laps at the Glen Short to finish in the top 3 (from 6th) with AI on 70.

• Funny

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
Thanks! Good luck to you (but how do you drive the Mercedes?) It took me 6 attempts to do 10 laps at the Glen Short to finish in the top 3 (from 6th) with AI on 70.
LOL i don't have a answer to that, if in doubt go flat out lol I just played with the setup and get the car stable and then tweak it to suit your driving style it has took me 2 seasons to get it right tho lol

Reactions: Wizard and Def

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
A Corvette should add even more diversity to the field! Enjoy the racing guys :)

Also @SmokingPuppy841 don't forget to add @Sean Conway (AOR SeanConway on xbox) ;)

Marthyn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
I hope it rains, was awesome last season!

Scratch that, that was donington xD all those British tracks......

Da4thSuspect

Project CARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I hope it rains, was awesome last season!

Scratch that, that was donington xD all those British tracks......
That was a very moody fog ladened race at Donnington, of which was very enjoyable until i hit an invisable wall at top speed, completely destroying the car and my enthusiasm for pcars at the time :/