XB1 - AOR XB1 GT3 Pro - Round 7 Brands Hatch GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 GT3 Pro - Round 7 Brands Hatch GP

Copper Nuts08

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2016
This was a huge race for the Championship and the shine was taken off my first win because of all that crap that went on ,some of our fast guys had to leave during the race which makes closing the gap at the top even harder.Hope this gets sorted so we can go back to the great racing that has been happening every week .Well done to everyone that finished the race and a special shout out to Hate who had a huge crash on the last lap unlucky man:);)

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
We have had situations in league races before where somebody has invited or 'magically' joined an invite only party and has refused to league, ruining the fun for others.

Should this happen again, then the person whose friend's list their joining off (or receiving invites off) can be removed from the league. It's not fair on everyone else if you're going to **** around with your mates.

The fact that the party host deliberately went to the effort to check the party settings during the race and to remove them suggests that they were receiving invites.

@SmokingPuppy841, I suggest next week you appear offline for the race but make sure your coordinator is aware that you are actually online and you will need invites.

Whether intentional or not, it's not on and not fair and I'll not have it.

All we can do is apologise for those it put off and the issues it caused. For the race to be re-run, then everybody in the tier would need to agree to it (unanimous vote).

If this were to happen, then the vote should come from those who attended the race only. No-shows don't count as they weren't there.

Da4thSuspect

Project CARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Well..that was something.. Defo had the pace but a couple of incidents mainly due to the constant spamming and an issue with the pad i use for voice chat not stayin on, i gave up on it after the party got jacked.. Should of held on for 3rd but oh well maybe that podium will come next week ;)
Congrats @Copper Nuts08 on the win :)

HateWorldWide

Formula Karter
Oct 7, 2016
This was a huge race for the Championship and the shine was taken off my first win because of all that crap that went on ,some of our fast guys had to leave during the race which makes closing the gap at the top even harder.Hope this gets sorted so we can go back to the great racing that has been happening every week .Well done to everyone that finished the race and a special shout out to Hate who had a huge crash on the last lap unlucky man:);)
We had a good battle mate, well deserved win mate. Sorry about the spin though

IdIoT1995

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Nov 9, 2016
Well done @Copper Nuts08 very consistent as always.

Personally don't think the race needs to be re-run? I know a couple of people were affected by the lag issues caused by spamming (including myself) but i can't see the results drastically changing.

Also i doubt i would be able to make a re-run due to a rammed diary!!

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
Just thought i would let you guys know i have voted no for the race to be re run because like @IdIoT1995 said i dont think the results will change much and it makes the last race more interesting as it looks like there might be a 3 way battle for third in the championship and the top two comes down to the last race, bring it on lol, i dont know what is going to happen to @SmokingPuppy841 is he attending the last race,if he does then he needs to make sure he has blocked them little dweebs.
[DOUBLEPOST=1484217548][/DOUBLEPOST]@RAINB0W what happend you were leading and then you were gone lol

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Sorry everyone. @StevieSQ @SeanConway if I race again I will use a different account "moonglum2001" and please can someone tell everyone to block them as well since some of them started following you.If it ever happens again I will quit as I am ruining it for all of you, Sorry Again, Stewy
PS Congratulations @Copper Nuts08

Reactions: RAINB0W

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
Sorry everyone. @StevieSQ @SeanConway if I race again I will use a different account "moonglum2001" and please can someone tell everyone to block them as well since some of them started following you.If it ever happens again I will quit as I am ruining it for all of you, Sorry Again, Stewy
PS Congratulations @Copper Nuts08
I blocked and reported them, don't tell them you're racing, it's just so frustrating most of us had put a lot of time into practice so you can understand why we weren't happy last night, I know you can't control them

Reactions: Def