Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 18th January 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 10 minutes
- Race: 40 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Clear / Overcast

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Race start time: 12:00
- Race finish time: 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:

Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
Any times guys never driven this track,need to get some practice in

Reactions: Wizard

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
I I'LL be racing with my SmokingPuppy841 account since I have blocked all friends of and the stammers Gthemselves.Going in with no practice so good luckPguys.PS When you lap me I will skip the chicsne on the C Circuit loop since I am famous for messing up there so do not try to go around the outside please.

Sean

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2015
During the break between S6 and S7 of GT3 @Def and I will be running an IndyCar league. This will be a 6 week 'test season' to see if it is popular with the ambition of running season 2 on another day in the future. If this interests you check it out here.

Reactions: NoahDJR

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
ITS RACE DAY GUYS, just want to say i have really enjoyed racing with you guys this season and this has been my best season by far,Good luck everyone, this should be one of the best races of the season as the Championship will be decided to night and @RAINB0W says he is going for the win, we will see about that lol

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Good Luck Everyone.Please remembers to the block the spammers and all their friends.

Last edited:

Copper Nuts08

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2016
Sorry guys but im going to miss the race tonight im gutted but some family suff has come up,i love my racing but family comes first, but it still sucks not been there to put the pressure on idiot ,best of luck to everyone tonight and congrat to idiot on the championship well deserved man ,its been great racing with ye guys and im looking forward to seeing ye on track again soon ,peace out Copper

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
Sorry guys but im going to miss the race tonight im gutted but some family suff has come up,i love my racing but family comes first, but it still sucks not been there to put the pressure on idiot ,best of luck to everyone tonight and congrat to idiot on the championship well deserved man ,its been great racing with ye guys and im looking forward to seeing ye on track again soon ,peace out Copper
Thats a shame mate hope everything OK your right family first, it's been a pleasure mate

Reactions: Copper Nuts08

Marthyn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
Except for Monza last season this was my best race ever, only one tiny mistake right before my pitstop :D Cyborg was just too fast here, and no pitstop, hats off to you sir! Also congrats to Idiot for winning the championship.

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
Q5
R p4

Well i will be totally honest i thought i would been a lot lower down the field than p5 in qually but it is what it is not the best qually session for me.
RACE got a ok start manged to keep out of trouble and held my postion in p5 after a few laps peoples tyres started to go off @HateWorldWide went grass tracking in the last sector so moved upto p4 trying to catch @IdIoT1995 but he was about the same pace as me and hate was catching me back up he got past me and then he past idiot and then spun and had to pit,in the last few laps got lapped off @RAINB0W and i was around 4s behind idiot so i clung to the back of rainbow and he pulled me back to idiot with about 2 laps to go and i thought we are going to have a good last 2 laps and fight for the podium got to the chicane in the middle sector less than 1s behind him and clipped the curb and thought i was Ken Block for a moment lost about 8s with only 2 laps to go just brought it home for p4 which i am really happy with as this is the first time i have raced on this track,not a fan but you cant like everything lol, this has been my best season by far with 2 wins and a pole and P3 in the championship, i have really enjoyed racing with you guys,a great bunch of guys good banter and good clean racing good fun, A BIG congrats to @IdIoT1995 on winning the championship well done mate (y) unlucky @Copper Nuts08 it was a shame you had to miss this race, @RAINB0W that was a AMAZING drive from yourself mate WELL DONE you were untouchable:stig:(y) and last of all just want to say Thankyou to everyone and thanks to the COORD @Def @Sean Conway and looking forward to season 7 already lol new car next season hope to see you all again at the first race (y):)