XB1 - AOR XB1 Oceania F2 League - Driver Introduction | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Oceania F2 League - Driver Introduction

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

HarryRyan

GP2 1st Driver
Dec 10, 2017
AOR XB1 Oceania F2 League - Season 16
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Calbo

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2018
I'm Cal, I'm 35 and live in Canberra.

I have no previous experience league racing experience, and this is my first F1 game. Never really had a chance to play games due to work and kids but they are a bit older now so I get some time to myself.

My racing equipment consists of the very basics. I have an extremely old Xbox that I think may be on its last legs. I recently splurged and bought myself a new controller

Expectations would be finishing somewhere down the back. Hoping to be consistent and not finish last, maybe steal a point or two

saddo15

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 17, 2018
G'day, my name's Saddo and I'm a 21 year old student living in Melbourne, Australia.

I've completed in a few leagues over the last year and a bit, starting out in Aussie Sim Racing back in June of 2017. I had a brief stint in AOR F1 last season before getting a stream going for this tier as a commentator, which was a lot of fun. I also race in a Project CARS 2 league driving Australian Supercars (Would be cool if AOR could start a similar league;))

I've always league raced with my Logitech G920, not the best wheel but it gets the job done.

For this season I just want to have fun, without worrying how fast I am.

Natas_Mai

Junior Karter
Aug 25, 2018
Hey, I'm Shawrie, I'm 27 and I live in the middle of nowhere (Wagga Wagga).

This is my first racing league as I finally have good enough internet to not teleport all over the track. I race on a Thrustmaster wheel, but that sure as hell doesn't help me one bit.

Honestly just hoping to be competitive in some races, score a few points and have a few laughs along the way.

Conrodstr8

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
Yep STEVE BINGHAM ....... 55 .. Racing games since I can remember , before that Hot wheels tracks ,before that pushing them by hand. Before that I was in the womb...