XB1 - AOR Xbox F1 2019 ROUND 11 Abu Dhabi GP - Sunday 10/27/2019 [8:00PM EST] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR Xbox F1 2019 ROUND 11 Abu Dhabi GP - Sunday 10/27/2019 [8:00PM EST]

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
Round 11 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 27, Oct 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (EST time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
hello jason this track will replace hockenheim date?
Nope. This week is a break week for the European leagues, but for the Americas leagues, we are racing at Abu Dhabi. Germany will be next week as it's listed on the calendar.

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
ok but this race will count as official?

the race is getting ahead ?
Yes. This race is official. We are racing Abu Dhabi this weekend instead of at the end of the season, because the NFL Super Bowl is scheduled on the same day in February. I know it's confusing and I've voiced my opinion about it to the League Coordinators. Next Season, I believe that the Americas Coordinators will have more say in how the calendar is setup. Due to difference in Holidays, events and such.

BDunk

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
On a serious note though Jason why don’t we just do Germany this weekend instead of Abu Dhabi? I know it’s a break week for the European Guys and Oceania Guys and all but like is there a significant reason as to why we’re doing Abu Dhabi instead of Germany and stick with the actual order of the F1 calendar?

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
If it was up to me, we would be racing at Germany. Unfortunately, I've got no say in the calendar/schedule and we don't have the green light to just change the calendar to whatever we want...:(

BDunk

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
I thought there would be a specific reason as to why we’re doing that. I was just curious, if I had to guess i would assume it would be because AOR wants us to be in line with the European and Oceania leagues and not be a race ahead of everyone else.

thank you Jason

I’m actually looking forward for these next 3 races!!!

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
The reason for it is definitely so we stay in line with the other leagues, but also is because the Super Bowl is the same day as would be Abu Dhabi if we left it at the end of the calendar. So, they put Abu Dhabi into the schedule for this week to avoid that conflict.

Hoopolicious

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 3, 2018
For those who have a wheel, is it possible to connect a mic to the wheel or the base without having to use the controller?

ChandlerSeita1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 12, 2018
On a serious note though Jason why don’t we just do Germany this weekend instead of Abu Dhabi? I know it’s a break week for the European Guys and Oceania Guys and all but like is there a significant reason as to why we’re doing Abu Dhabi instead of Germany and stick with the actual order of the F1 calendar?
I think it’s so that way we aren’t on a different track compared to the rest of the tiers for the rest of the season. I think this is the best way to go about it.

Reactions: BDunk

ER10Motorsport

Formula Karter
Oct 13, 2018
So pg and e decided to cut the power this morning. This means i probably cant make the race unless they turn power back on. Sorry for missing races these last few weeks. Send me an invite though incase power is back by 5.

• Informative
Reactions: Jason Wilcox

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
Im attending todays race
Appreciate the heads up. I took you off the roster for the league last week. I was told that you were moving from the Euro League 4 races ago (Sept 21) and you've not show up or responded to any communications at all.