XB1 - AOR Xbox F1 2019 ROUND 4 Azerbaijan GP - Sunday 9/1/2019 [8:00PM EST] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR Xbox F1 2019 ROUND 4 Azerbaijan GP - Sunday 9/1/2019 [8:00PM EST]

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 1st September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (EST time)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @flsingerman
- @BDunk

Last edited:

BDunk

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
I will most likely not be there this Sunday as I will be on vacation over the long Labor Day Weekend, plus I’m dealing with internet issues at the moment as well. Good luck to everyone else this Sunday!!!

• Informative
Reactions: Jason Wilcox

FlyingFinn866

Junior Karter
Jun 20, 2019
Oddly, I can't even seem to e able to focus on my screen and I just cannot focus on driving properly tonight. So I don't cause any accidents, I will not attend. I hope the mods can understand.

• Informative
Reactions: Jason Wilcox

Hoopolicious

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 3, 2018
You cannot make this up. I got into quali, THEN THE GAME WANTS TO TELL ME I NEED TO BE CONNECTED TO XBOX LIVE. OUT OF ALL THE TIME IN THE DAY, IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN WHEN I DO MY LEAGUE RACE. Then i cant even join back from invites. But then 30 minutes after 8 it starts working perfectly again. Thats around the time yall start the race im sure. So it was to late. I cant even control myself. Wasted hours just to sit and watch the main menu.

Hoopolicious

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 3, 2018
You cannot make this up. I got into quali, THEN THE GAME WANTS TO TELL ME I NEED TO BE CONNECTED TO XBOX LIVE. OUT OF ALL THE TIME IN THE DAY, IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN WHEN I DO MY LEAGUE RACE. Then i cant even join back from invites. But then 30 minutes after 8 it starts working perfectly again. Thats around the time yall start the race im sure. So it was to late. I cant even control myself. Wasted hours just to sit and watch the main menu.
I had really good pace at this track. Im so dissapointed. This would have been a good chance for me for a while because i aint good at the next few tracks.

Last edited:

flsingerman

Pro Karter
Feb 3, 2019
I feel your pain, this happened to me during the middle of the Bahrain race as well. It's really annoying! I never have any Xbox Live or connection issues with any other game, but with this one, I seem to always get disconnected at the most inopportune times.