AORGT Mclaren F1 GTR (Track Vote Replacement) 16th June @ 8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AORGT Mclaren F1 GTR (Track Vote Replacement) 16th June @ 8PM

Race Information: Date: 16th June '14 Time: 8:00pm (UK time) Track: Car: Mclaren F1 GTR (Base Model

• Monza 80s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuji F

• Daytona Road

• Indy Road

• Motegi Road

• Tokyo R246

• Total voters

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Race Information:
Date:
16th June '14
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Track:

Car: Mclaren F1 GTR (Base Model) BHP Limit - 631 BHP
Number of Laps
Feature: 16
Sprint: 6

Lobby Host PSN ID: Mentalhobnob
League coordinators: Ashracer2011, BILLY_DA_KID, Thiago(Guy Takha),
VTi-DOHC & Trond_1981

^^ Click Buttons ^^​

Hot Lap

POLL TIMEOUT ON FRIDAY 13th @ 3PM

If you are unable to make the race, please let your leagues Coordinator know in advance. Thank You!

List of informed absences -

Expected attendance:

League Drivers Reconfirmed you are attending:
@[email protected]_Ham:
@Trond_1981:
@gt1ar:
@Ashracer2011:
@VTi-DOHC:
@Thiago Pereira:
@BILLY_DA_KID:
@kosatron:
@KoS:
@race_fanatic:
@Danny_C_AFC:
@Sub-Star:
@vtec_rich:
@IMMORTALPILOT:
@Chris4x:

League 1
  1. Ashracer2011 #44
  2. VTi-DOHC #88
  3. Thiago Pereira #51
  4. Race_Fanatic_ #77
  5. TRL_IMMORTAL
  6. GT1AR #1
  7. Danny_C_AFC #7
  8. BILLY-DA-KID #25
  9. Deng_Ham #36
  10. Substar #5
  11. kosatron #10
  12. Trond_1981 #7
  13. vtec-rich #14
  14. Chris4x (solid_bikes) #13
  15. ARL KoS #79
NOTICE TO ALL DRIVERS
​Due to the recent connection issues, we would like all drivers before entering the race lobby to clear there GT6 Cache and if possible to reset their internet router's (if this hasn't been done for a week or 2).
How to reset your GT6 Cache?
Start at the main GT6 area (where car dealerships, races ect are available to choose) > Press "Start Button" on your controller (this will bring up a menu on the right hand side) > Scroll to "Options" and select this > Then scroll down to "Network" on the list inside of options and select > You should be presented with two different choices, one will say "Clear GT6 Cache" select this and press "YES" to clear the cache.

BILLY-DA-KID

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Voted for Monza as I always enjoy driving that track. With the 80s version having non of the stupid Tarmac run off areas that these modern racetracks have, the corner cutting should not be a problem here.

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
BILLY-DA-KID;n50901 said:
Voted for Monza as I always enjoy driving that track. With the 80s version having non of the stupid Tarmac run off areas that these modern racetracks have, the corner cutting should not be a problem here.

in the Lotus T97 it was basically giving penalties like they where going out of fashion around that track, very tough to avoid getting penalised even when you losing out by missing a corner.

Seems the most likely track is Monza 80s, Track Map added now for all of yar'lll!

VTi-DOHC

1-time AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I shall be there!

Yeah the penalty system is incredibly harsh, particularly at the first chicane.

KoS

F1 Coordinator
Jan 17, 2014
[MENTION=283]KoS[/MENTION] Should be there but I will confirm tomorrow.

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Not sure if I will be there. if I'm not there, don't wait!

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
[video=youtube_share;Mp1lF0bmBCw]http://youtu.be/Mp1lF0bmBCw[/video]

[video=youtube_share;WgQhBieSM7A]http://youtu.be/WgQhBieSM7A[/video]

Funny video of something that happen yesterday at Brands Hatch in a Fun Cup race, some idiot guy drove his VW Polo onto the track mid race.

Feature: 2nd

had an alright race, wasn't the best the game/track wasn't exactly fun all the time with the penalty system being OTT in ascari for having 1 wheel off track before, during and after the turn which is a bit stupid as the tracks very difficult in that section as is with the narrowness and the kerbing that causes you to spin.

Sprint: 8th

Mediums I'd had no practice so didn't know what to expect, track was reasonably more enjoyable the second race but lost a lot of places and the slipstream trains got away so I was a sitting duck for most of the race once the soft tyre runners caught up with me.

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Quali - 4th: I made a pretty good lap and managed a solid 4th.

Feature - 3rd: I gained once position when GuyTakha went in the gravel awt the first corner. I made one mistake at the end of ascari after apparently cutting the corner. KoS then overtook me but he disconnected at the main straight and I was back in 3rd. After that I was just taking it safe and managed the gap to the car behind. I came pretty close to ash at some times when he probably got penaltys, but had no chance for an overtake.

Sprint - 6th: I started 3rd to last and as usual I took it slow in the start and let Immortal and ash overtake me. I then took positions from people's mistakes. I made a risky move on Ash and whoever it was at variante della roggia, where the car ahead of ash was going slow and held up ash and I got shocked and saw a gap at the outside and just managed to overtake without hitting the gravel. After that I managed the gap to the cars behind who were fighting.

I was surprised over the reasult as I did barely practise, most practise came from the practise in the lobby before the race.