AOR's YouTube Partnership Status | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR's YouTube Partnership Status

Hi folks

For those unaware of YouTubes latest partnership rule changes, YT will be removing partnership status (and therefore demonitisation) any channel with less then 1000 subscribers and less then 4000 hours of view time over a 12 month period. This change happen to coincide with the decision made by AOR to centralise all official league streams into 1 channel, so AOR was faced was a mammoth task of getting the channel set up and having the subscriber base increase enough, and also the view time (which is how long a stream or video has been viewed for by a single person, so the more people see the same footage, the more the view time increases, I.E. its not 4000 hours worth of footage on the channel that was required, its the channel being watched in total by 4000 hours) increase enough, within a very short period of time. In order for AOR to maintain monitsation of these videos, the deadline for these targets to be met is tomorrow, 20th of February.

I am delighted to announce that AOR has done it. We hit the 1000 sub mark a couple of weeks ago, and the view time has nearly hit 5000 hours, so a big round of applause to our AOR top dogs for getting the changes made, all those that promoted the new channel to ensure the traffic went to the right place, for the commentators that did the streams, and of course to all those that subscribed and viewed the content. Without all of you, this simply could not have happened.

AOR has come a long way in its history, and the growth looks set to continue.

Last edited:

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Tremendous stuff. Top marks to all commentators, streamers, drivers, AOR Staff, myself included. You're all pretty great.

AOR Gizmo

F1 Coordinator
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 27, 2017
Amazing work to everyone at AOR :):) Keep this awesome work up ;)

xMinxG

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 1, 2016
Hi folks

For those unaware of YouTubes latest partnership rule changes, YT will be removing partnership status (and therefore demonitisation) any channel with less then 1000 subscribers and less then 4000 hours of view time over a 12 month period. This change happen to coincide with the decision made by AOR to centralise all official league streams into 1 channel, so AOR was faced was a mammoth task of getting the channel set up and having the subscriber base increase enough, and also the view time (which is how long a stream or video has been viewed for by a single person, so the more people see the same footage, the more the view time increases, I.E. its not 4000 hours worth of footage on the channel that was required, its the channel being watched in total by 4000 hours) increase enough, within a very short period of time. In order for AOR to maintain monitsation of these videos, the deadline for these targets to be met is tomorrow, 20th of February.

I am delighted to announce that AOR has done it. We hit the 1000 sub mark a couple of weeks ago, and the view time has nearly hit 5000 hours, so a big round of applause to our AOR top dogs for getting the changes made, all those that promoted the new channel to ensure the traffic went to the right place, for the commentators that did the streams, and of course to all those that subscribed and viewed the content. Without all of you, this simply could not have happened.

AOR has come a long way in its history, and the growth looks set to continue.
....you mean I have to get 1000 subs for ad revenue......
creates 1000 accounts.

SmokingPuppy841

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2016
Well done AOR..now if 958 of you would be nice enougho subscribe to me and then give me 3500 hours of view time it would be very much appreciated.

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
F1 Coordinator
Commentator
May 10, 2016
I was really close to the view time (just 2k minutes short), but was nowhere near the sub count (613 short).

SmokingPuppy841

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2016
I was really close to the view time (just 2k minutes short), but was nowhere near the sub count (613 short).
It's a shame I forgot about those 613 spare accounts I never use...
Though all jokes aside mate,well done on getting so close fand thanks for uploading AOR GT3 S5-S8,F1,Endurance and Wacky Random Challenge as well as Blusterbay Challenge and Panorama Pandemonium Challenge.I certainly think I contributed to more than quite a few of those hours.

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
F1 Coordinator
Commentator
May 10, 2016
You have been a great supporter through my various series' puppy, it's always appreciated :)

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
F1 Coordinator
Commentator
May 10, 2016
All league commentaries are to go through the AOR YT channel. Any driver POVs can be streamed to the drivers own channels