XB1 - APAC F1 R4 Incident 3. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 APAC F1 R4 Incident 3.

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

ForceWhan

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 12, 2017
My footage corrupted during the race so i was only just able to get this yesterday so thats why this is being put in so late, as you can see by the footage in the video below (3.15-3.25), harry ryan goes very deep & forces me to go across the kurb & gives me wing damage in the process. Essentially ruining my race.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
My footage corrupted during the race so i was only just able to get this yesterday so thats why this is being put in so late, as you can see by the footage in the video below (3.15-3.25), harry ryan goes very deep & forces me to go across the kurb & gives me wing damage in the process. Essentially ruining my race.
Please can you use the template required for stewards enquiries so that I can forward this on. Also tag the people involved in a new post, if you edit them in they will not receive the alert.