PC Apex Online Racing - 6 Hours of Norfolk - Skin pack - DEADLINE 26.02.2021

krop

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
ALL CREDIT GOES TO @Niclas Domino FOR CREATING THE RULES AND VIDEOS FOR THE AOR SKIN PACK

AOR ACC Skin Pack Rules and Regulations:

• When submitting a skin to the AOR ACC Skin Pack, it is your responsibility that the skin is according to the rules. Read them all carefully, getting it right the first time saves a lot of time.
  • By submitting a skin you accept that others have access to the skin(s).
How to create a skin and what you need to look out for:
  • Use the template provided by AOR, the link is at the bottom of this thread.
  • It is optional to have Total and Pirelli as sponsors on the car. They are in the base decal in the template.
  • It is forbidden to feature vulgar, obscene, suggestive language or imagery or anything that might go against public taste or may be taken as offensive by either the participants, organizers, or the general public.
  • You need to make an in-game design, with the same colors as the skin (if possible). We don't want a field of Carbon only cars - do not set "skintemplatekey": 99 in the base .json livery file.
  • Skin file compressed my not get over 2mb. To compress your files use (Compress PNG Images Online)
  • MANDATORY: WHEN YOU SEND IN A SKIN, YOU NEED TO UPDATE THE CAR FILE THAT I UPLOAD WITH THE SKIN PACK!!
  • Video to help (Here)
How to name the files:
  • The finalized pack has to be called event_car#_Teamname
Example:
  • Event: 6 Hours of Norfolk (Shortened to 6hNor)
  • Car number: 6
  • Team: Team Hivemind
6hNor_#6_Team_Hivemind

Spoiler: Example of Naming the files

Video to help with file naming (Here)

HOW TO PACK THE FILE:
1) Make a folder called "Customs"

Customs1.PNG

2) Make 2 folders in the Customs folder called "Cars" and "Liveries"
Customs2.PNG

3) Copy the .json file from Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs\Cars into the new folder you made in step 2
customs3.PNG

4) Copy the liveries folder with your skin files "decal" & "Sponsors" from \Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs\Liveries\ to the new folder you made in step 2

Customs4.PNG

5) Zip the customs folder we made in Step 1 and upload it via the Skin submission link

Video to help with packing the files (Here)

Download links

• Templates + goodies (Here)
  • Skin Submission form (Here)
  • Fill SRO Document (Here)
The Deadline is 26-02-2021 at 20:00 CET, if you send your skin too late, I will not look at it. Any questions? Contact me (krop#6272) on Discord or in this thread.