Assetto Corsa: Competizione

p4thos

F1 Reserve Driver
If this comes out on XB1 I'll get it probably.If it goes on sale.In my opinion the Blancpain field is a lot worse this year than the past 2 seasons,for both Sprint and Endurance.

Considering that it will use the unreal game engine, it is almost certain that the game will be released for consoles (xbox one and playstation 4) soon after the release for PC.

M.Lawrence

Formula Karter
download.png

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
Is it already summer? No? Damn.

I really really hope the physics and ffb will be at least very simmilar as in AC. Of course I want it to be better.
Also looking forwart to singleplayer career and especially how they will create "driving school" or tutorials. If there will be some practicies like there was in Richard Burns Rally with different driving techniques, or it will be simplier hotlapping or hitting apexes, braking points between bollards like it was in grand turismo or it will be just some explanatory videos (hope not) like it is in dirt rally, who knows.

And if it is early access, can't we just have it now already ? :) I dont mind to have fewer cars or tracks. I just want to test it asap :D

Flavus Periculum

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Well summer starts on 21st June normally and Kunos hope to have a working demo up and running for Blancpain GT3 event at Misano on the 22nd June so early access might not be too far away. My only hope is that it will run on my system but I will probably need to upgrade and thankfully graphics card prices are finally returning to almost normal.
Looking forward to see what system Kevin Minolin has produced for online racing.

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
Yeah I have upgraded from single screen to tripples and so far my old gtx 970 handles that okish. So I hope ACC will run aswell. If not, then it is back to single screen or new gpu :D
BHut yeah, that what I thought aswell..summer starts on 21st of June

Flavus Periculum

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Marco Massarutto post on Facebook
"Great weekend at Paul Ricard: lot of friendly fans, journalists and drivers that can’t wait to drive our new game, and the outstanding support by SRO. Wonderful food and weather, it couldn’t be better.
(And if you are lucky enough, you might see Assetto Corsa Competizione before Misano GT Series weekend
;))"

E3 Expo trailer released mebbe?

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
According to Google, that race is on weekend 22nd - 24th of June. That is already Summer time :D If they pull out early access, it would be the best game company ever to actually release something without delay

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member

I really really hope the physics and ffb will be at least very simmilar as in AC. Of course I want it to be better.
Also looking forwart to singleplayer career and especially how they will create "driving school" or tutorials. If there will be some practicies like there was in Richard Burns Rally with different driving techniques, or it will be simplier hotlapping or hitting apexes, braking points between bollards like it was in grand turismo or it will be just some explanatory videos (hope not) like it is in dirt rally, who knows.

And if it is early access, can't we just have it now already ? :) I dont mind to have fewer cars or tracks. I just want to test it asap :D

The physics and FFB is the reason why i rate this game and have such a good feeling for the car unlike any others like project cars, if they keep it similar as you said and the game still has some customisability (Another reason why AC tops others) then ill love it!

M.Lawrence

Formula Karter
I wouldn't say its a rival, ACC is Steam only (for the foreseeable future) and GT Sport isn't a sim and a PS4 exclusive, they got nothing to worry about :)

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
Omg that corner cut in 1st chicane at Monza. Why people who have no idea how to drive always play those games first hand. I hope for some legit person to write something about acc soon?

Noztra

Banned Users
Omg that corner cut in 1st chicane at Monza. Why people who have no idea how to drive always play those games first hand. I hope for some legit person to write something about acc soon?

There should be coming some youtube/official video from E3 about it. :)