Assetto Corsa: Competizione

Noztra

Banned Users
But just based on the twitter video you can already see the graphics has improved. The cockpits looks way more detailed. :)

M.Lawrence

Formula Karter
Looks good, its riding the curbs like a boss, car doesn't react at all going through Ascari, maybe running some aids for all the non sim racers out there? Like the way the wheel comes out the dashboard looks kinda 3D! Will be fantastic in VR (If its supported)

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
There was something going around how the feel of the car and the physics is way more in depth than the current AC model, which so far sounds like everything I've hoped for! The 1 reason why assetto corsa is the only sim i like.

Noztra

Banned Users
Looks good, its riding the curbs like a boss, car doesn't react at all going through Ascari, maybe running some aids for all the non sim racers out there? Like the way the wheel comes out the dashboard looks kinda 3D! Will be fantastic in VR (If its supported)

VR is supported since its an integral part of Unreal engine. :)

And it looked like they were running "easy" mode with all assist on. :p

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
Yeah usually I don't take much from those kind of videos. You don't really feel what the car is doing, there might be assists and stability controls and that driver could be just weekend player of racing games. Or it could be the complete opposite, Pro driver, no assists and smooth drive. But it looks much better than PC2 and AC, I like the HUD graphics, and as it was with original AC, with early access, I expect to be OKish and Kunos will polish the game while we can play it as early access. I dont mind if the ACC 1.0 will be officially released as complete game in 2 years time. But Im sure the game will be great.

But still, I want to hear about it more now after E3, some impressions and stuff like that :)

Last edited:

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Wow wow wow, It took me a good half a minute to determine whether this is real or not

Shooter80

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Nice detail! In VR it'll still look like it was rendered on a PS2 though :)

I may have missed some recent developments but after watching the RaceDepartment interviews, I came away pretty certain it would have VR support from initial launch.

Can't re-check, limited to a phone atm, but I'd be very surprised if it wasn't there.

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nice detail! In VR it'll still look like it was rendered on a PS2 though :)

I may have missed some recent developments but after watching the RaceDepartment interviews, I came away pretty certain it would have VR support from initial launch.

Can't re-check, limited to a phone atm, but I'd be very surprised if it wasn't there.
Yeah I use VR and thats the only real shame, it looks beautiful but VR will negate that

David Novitzky

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
I've been playing Project Cars before and heard about ACC in winter so I didn't pull the trigger to get PC2 .
I will trust the developers on this one to handle great and wait for it to release. Looks amazing, I'm easily sold by the night day transitions and weather.

LINK SPA RAIN
LINK SPA DAY/NIGHT

I was wow'ed. I'm a fan of GT3 in real life too so this is a dream come true if the multiplayer will be done correctly but will still prefer league racing on this.
If it would have Nordschleife I would love it even more.