PC - Assetto Corsa Formula 2000 Evaluation Race (Tuesday 6th August) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Assetto Corsa Formula 2000 Evaluation Race (Tuesday 6th August)

JSR

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018

This is the final step of the sign-up process and needs to be done by all drivers (where possible).

Before registering for an evaluation race, make sure you have signed up to the league in the sign-up thread.

The evaluation race will be hosted on Tuesday 6th August.

Intro:
The pre-season evaluation race is being arranged for a few reasons:

● It will allow drivers of all abilities to get a taste of what handling this car would be like during an official league race.
● It will give us a taste of your race craft and ability to race cleanly and stay out of trouble, and ensure that all drivers have some experience of organised online racing.
● It will show us that you are properly committed to taking part in the upcoming league season, and allow us to weed out potential inactive sign-ups before the season has started.

How to take part:
Comment on this thread with your Steam ID so that you can be added to the lobby before the race begins.

If you for some reason are unable to the evaluation race, due to reasons out of your control, then leave a message in this thread to let us know or message one of the coordinators directly. Drivers who fail to attend of the race, without informing us with a good reason, will not be included in the league placements.

Post-race reporting:
After you have finished your race, you will need to make a post in this thread with the following information:

Race Director Images:
On the results screen after the race, take screenshots (or make a recording) of your lap times in the race director screen, and upload your pictures here. This will help us get a better overview of your race pace.

Race Report:
Qualifying Position:
Qualifying Time:
Finishing Position:
Other notes: [Add anything of note that may have affected your lap times during the race, such as incidents, mistakes, penalties, lengthy battles, etc.]

Practical info regarding screenshots:

How to take a screenshot:
PC: Press F12 (unless you changed that hotkey in your Steam settings).

How to add a screenshot to your post:
You can upload images directly to your post as an attachment by clicking the "ATTACH FILES" button underneath the text box, and then selecting the images from the folder on your computer. Alternatively, you can upload your image to an external image hosting site (such as imgur, dropbox, google drive etc) and add the URL using the "Insert image" button above the text box, and then using the "By URL" option.

Evaluation Race Details:
Track: Nurburgring GP Layout
Date and Time: 8pm BST on Tuesday 6th August
Laps: 33

Last edited:
Reactions: Panda8 and Def

Panda8

Pro Karter
Jul 6, 2019
Steam ID - 76561198364070380

Tuesday will be a full day of practice in the car as I still don't know how competitive I will be in it!

Erik Sundström

Junior Karter
Jan 10, 2019
Steam ID64: 76561198071463486
Btw, is somewhere Name information about the server so we can easily find it from the ACs server list?
What about the premade partly fixed setups for this evaluation race, should we get them soon? :)

• Agree
Reactions: Desmond0313

JSR

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018
Btw, is somewhere Name information about the server so we can easily find it from the ACs server list?
What about the premade partly fixed setups for this evaluation race, should we get them soon? :)
Unfortunately there is no premade setup for the evaluation race due to Def's withdrawal as well as problems with the server. Details of how we will approach this in future will be sent out soon. The server can be found by searching "AOR" in the server list and I believe it's the only one that should show. I'm afraid my PC has died so I can't load AC to confirm the details but hopefully @Fluttering can put them here and in the Discord. If not then ask Hampus as I know he used the server before so he should have the details. Sorry for the messy response but things are rather chaotic at this end. :(

Mac Shepherd

Rookie
Jun 30, 2014
The setups won't be working for the race tonight.

Erik Sundström

Junior Karter
Jan 10, 2019
Unfortunately there is no premade setup for the evaluation race due to Def's withdrawal as well as problems with the server. Details of how we will approach this in future will be sent out soon. The server can be found by searching "AOR" in the server list and I believe it's the only one that should show. I'm afraid my PC has died so I can't load AC to confirm the details but hopefully @Fluttering can put them here and in the Discord. If not then ask Hampus as I know he used the server before so he should have the details. Sorry for the messy response but things are rather chaotic at this end. :(
Okey, so the setups are all "open" in the evaluation race then? Or are they partly locked with the standard setup values?

Panda8

Pro Karter
Jul 6, 2019
Steam ID - 76561198364070380

Tuesday will be a full day of practice in the car as I still don't know how competitive I will be in it!
Im not going to be able to race tonight in the evaluation, as some of you may be aware, my internet had taken a turn for the worse with pings currently ranging from 500 - 3000ms! I've currently got to wait for the "Faults" team to call me in 3 - 5 working days! Time to move out of the UK and in to Europe i think

Sebastian Schulz

Junior Karter
Aug 1, 2019
Im not going to be able to race tonight in the evaluation, as some of you may be aware, my internet had taken a turn for the worse with pings currently ranging from 500 - 3000ms! I've currently got to wait for the "Faults" team to call me in 3 - 5 working days! Time to move out of the UK and in to Europe i think
Just try it yesterday it works fine