- Jun 3, 2016
This thread contains general information about the AOR RSS Formula V10 league, such as the league structure, assist restrictions and lobby settings.
● Amount of Splits: 1
● League setup: 10 Races with 2 Drop Races
● Race Night Format:
- Qualifying: 15 Minutes
- Race: Approximately 45 minutes
● Race day: Tuesdays (Bi-Weekly)
● Event start: 8pm UK time
● Sign Up Opens: Monday 8th July
● Sign Up Closes: Monday 5th August
● Evaluation Race: Tuesday 6th August
● Car/Team Selection: Tuesday 6th August - Sunday 11th August
● Season Start: Tuesday 13th August
● Season Finish: Tuesday 17th December
Name: ApexOnlineRacing.com | F2000 Season 1 | Race #3 | discord.gg/pzv4cW
● Sign Up
● Race Calendar
● League Rules & Regulations
● Evaluation Race
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview of what assists are available to use.
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races.
Car Selection and Team Registration
● Available cars/liveries
● Info on the Car Selection and Team Registration process.
● Driver's Championship scoring.
● Team's Championship scoring.
● Guidelines for how to deal with disconnections and mass disconnections.
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the leagues.
● Links to all of the necessary mods required to participate in the league.
Last edited by a moderator: