- Jan 11, 2018
This is the sign-up thread for Season 1 of the AOR Formula 2000 League.
CURRENT SIGN-UP STATUS:
The sign-ups are currently OPEN! Please only sign up if you are fully committed to completing the whole season.
Keep in mind that depending upon the number of drivers that sign up, you may be placed as a reserve driver or on the waiting list until a spot opens.
Welcome to the debut season of the Formula 2000 league bringing Assetto Corsa back into limelight where it deserves to be! This time with a beast of a car that may or may not attempt to kill you, you'll need to keep your wits about you when trying to control this V10 nutcase.
AOR is all about having an enjoyable experience on track by following proper racing rules, as opposed to the demolition derby that is public lobbies. We have built a reputation for providing clean, fair and competitive league racing, and we will do our best to ensure that this continues in the best possible way. But remember, in order to achieve this, we depend on you as a driver to respect the rules and drive in a professional and fair manner.
The league races will be broadcasted live on the AOR YouTube channel!
● Sign Up Opens: Monday 8th July
● Sign Up Closes: Monday 5th August
● Evaluation Race: Tuesday 6th August
● Car/Team Selection: Tuesday 6th August - Sunday 11th August
● Season Start: Tuesday 13th August
● Season Finish: Tuesday 17th December
● Race Day: Tuesdays (Bi-Weekly)
● Start time: 8:00pm (UK Time)
● League Information
● League Rules
● Evaluation Race
● Race Calendar
It is vitally important that you read and understand the full content of the threads listed above. By signing up to our leagues, you agree to abide by all of our rules, and we expect all drivers to be aware of these before entering.
Our racing rules are in place to help us enforce clean and fair racing in the leagues. As an AOR driver, it is required that you do your very best to race within these rules at all times. In short, this means no contact and no abuse of track limits. We also expect you to behave maturely and respectfully in the race lobby and on the forums, and follow the guidelines and requirements stated in the rules.
You should only sign up to the leagues if
● you intend to complete the full 10-race season.
● you are able to race regularly on the set race day (Tuesday nights).
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
In signing up, you confirm that you have read the content of the League Rules and League Information threads, and that you accept the rules and regulations specified.
You need to complete all of the relevant steps below in order to be granted a place in the leagues.
STEP 1 - Sign Up:
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
● Gamertag: [Enter your Steam Name here]
● Steam ID64: [Enter your Steam ID64 here using this site: https://steamidfinder.com/]
● Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes/No]
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes/No]
● Speedtest result: [Test your connection towards a London, UK-based server at speedtest.net and add a screenshot of your result here]
STEP 2 - Evaluation Race:
The evaluation race is scheduled for Tuesday 6th August and it is mandatory for all drivers to attend. If for some reason you cannot attend, please contact one of the league coordinators or comment on the Evaluation Race thread and a solution will be worked out. The evaluation race works as an additional measure for us to judge your pace, to ensure that you are properly committed to participate, and also to make sure new drivers have had an experience of organised online racing before jumping into the league.
Before you participate in any of the races you must have all of the necessary mods installed to take part. These can be found here under the "Necessary mods" section of the thread.
When done, post your race information in the Evaluation Race Thread.
Driver List (16+1):
Drivers who have signed up to the season are listed below.
JSR - British - 35 ms
Levkir - Hungarian - 34 ms
VictorWasa - Danish - 35 ms
Allen96 - British - 39 ms
Mac - British - 88 ms
Artoast - British - 22 ms
PhilEmUp - American - 112 ms
Hampus Soderberg - Finnish - 56 ms
Broccoli - British - 13 ms
Sandstormi1 - Finnish - 37 ms
Desmond0313 - Hungarian - 47 ms
Beau - British - 12 ms
NoseyGuyy - British - 19 ms
Steel - Czech - 45 ms
Fluttering - Portuguese - 44 ms (Cannot race until September)
Raven - German - 24 ms
Sebastian Schulz - German - 25 ms