PS4 - Assetto Corsa League - Season 1. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Assetto Corsa League - Season 1.

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

RWS_Auron

Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2016
Yes and I've been waiting months for this site to get it's **** together and start something on ps4 for Assetto. Now I see an xb1 league is set up and running but nothing for the more popular console, the hell is going on around here??
[DOUBLEPOST=1504817928][/DOUBLEPOST]We established there was plenty of interest in the other thread, and when I say plenty probably about 50 ps4 players said yes, and now the xb1 gets a green light and ps4 are forgotten? Who the hell is in charge around here I want a word

SteveO916

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 20, 2016
this has happened on xbox because somebody has stepped up to take the reins and organize it. I don't know if there is a dedicated AC coordinater for PS4, but the guy who started the post only has PC & Xbox.

most of the people who showed interest on PS4 said "no" to wanting to be involved in running the league.
maybe these guys are still interested in starting this up? @HRacingGreen @Martynvr @bananajosh1 @RBOS_00

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Yes and I've been waiting months for this site to get it's **** together and start something on ps4 for Assetto. Now I see an xb1 league is set up and running but nothing for the more popular console, the hell is going on around here??
[DOUBLEPOST=1504817928][/DOUBLEPOST]We established there was plenty of interest in the other thread, and when I say plenty probably about 50 ps4 players said yes, and now the xb1 gets a green light and ps4 are forgotten? Who the hell is in charge around here I want a word
this has happened on xbox because somebody has stepped up to take the reins and organize it. I don't know if there is a dedicated AC coordinater for PS4, but the guy who started the post only has PC & Xbox.

most of the people who showed interest on PS4 said "no" to wanting to be involved in running the league.
maybe these guys are still interested in starting this up? @HRacingGreen @Martynvr @bananajosh1 @RBOS_00
There was a discussion about PS4 but from my experience the game is not and has never been in a fit state to run a league. I'm not prepared to coordinate a PS4 side right now, in fact none of those who originally expressed coordination interest actually were when we came to discuss it. Totally new coordinators set up the XBox league. If you'd like to get an Assetto Corsa league going then I'd advise speaking to a moderator or Fisi himself, I'm happy to help set a league up but I will not be coordinating anything on this game. I sighed my interest up for coordination before I became an F1 and now DiRT cod and so now my plate is quite full. So like I said, inquire to the powers that be about setting one up.

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
I took it upon myself to get the XB1 league started as I was sick of waiting. I don't have a PS4 so have no idea as to what the specifics for the console are hence why I didn't start on on that side.

I have all the ground work done for the Xbox league so it should just be a matter of changing a few things to suit the PS4.

If there is enough interest for PS4 and someone wants to take on the COD duties I am more than happy to help with the set-up. We will have to get clearance from mods/fisi before anyone can take up the reins but it is possible.

Just need to be sure that you can get enough players as with F1 2017 out now and PCars2 due to be released in the coming weeks some may not want to race on Assetto.

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
At the time of posting, perhaps, but right now I don't think I can handle running a league. I've taken on other responsibilities.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Points taken. I'm willing to coordinate or help out in any way.
So question 1.
"What's the best day for anyone"
Question 2
"I'm thinking 7pm start and should be finished around 9pm UK time"

I have about 5 friends interested. So we have 6 to start?

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
I took it upon myself to get the XB1 league started as I was sick of waiting. I don't have a PS4 so have no idea as to what the specifics for the console are hence why I didn't start on on that side.

I have all the ground work done for the Xbox league so it should just be a matter of changing a few things to suit the PS4.

If there is enough interest for PS4 and someone wants to take on the COD duties I am more than happy to help with the set-up. We will have to get clearance from mods/fisi before anyone can take up the reins but it is possible.

Just need to be sure that you can get enough players as with F1 2017 out now and PCars2 due to be released in the coming weeks some may not want to race on Assetto.
Would it be possible to forward me your hard work.
Regards.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
A lobby will be open around 7pm tonite UK time.
Lobby Name...FSR Racing
Password.......aortest

Rib Ivey

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 18, 2016
Is it just a practice lobby tonight? I haven't really been on AC too much