PS4 - Assetto Corsa League - Season 1. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Assetto Corsa League - Season 1.

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

KungJarnix

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 21, 2016
I'm waiting for my wheel. When it arrives in ready to be a part of a championships. It would be fun to race on AC alongside PC2 this season.

I could help out if someone would take it up on them self to set something up. Wy not copy past the Xbox season?

Honda_Rider_1995

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 19, 2016
Hmm, if it's by chance spec Mx5, I'm in. Otherwise, I really can't budget the time for it. Sorry to be so blunt, but I'm building a Spec Miata and working my ass off to pay for it in time to race next year. CDL school, driving for money, and Racing school plus the lengthy SCCA comp license process are on the table in the next 6 months. I think racing that car will really help me next year, as the NA miata in the sim nearly IDENTICAL to my stock NB, but any other class would just confuse me and be too much on my plate. Not to sway anyone away from their vote, but I encourage you try some full contact racing with the Mx5 cup! Its always a photo finish, and it's super super fun!

For those interested, this is the class I'll be running. Note the bump drafting ;D
Similar to the Mx5 cup, but much less power.

Take care, drive hard.

-E Nichols.

Honda_Rider_1995

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 19, 2016
Depending on what is involved, I would be willing to coordinate or co-coordinate this league, with Frank, again if it's mx5 cup. Otherwise, I will help you guys in any way I can, as I want to see this finally happen. But I can't budget the time to participate in a different class right now.

sp0rtl1fe

Pro Karter
Nov 17, 2016
I'm still interested in a AC league. I forget to check the forum everyday but I'll check in regularly and you can count on me for a league.

Marz123

AOR PS4 Assetto Corsa S3 Champion
Sep 19, 2016
Gt3 class i am definatley interested. And help organise it if i have to. So much interest yet no action on track. Cmon boys lets try make this ps4 league happen

Reactions: Michal7M

DirtyMart

Junior Karter
Oct 17, 2017
Gt3 class i am definatley interested. And help organise it if i have to. So much interest yet no action on track. Cmon boys lets try make this ps4 league happen
GT3 would be Awesome. don't know which game I Should play on PS4
GT Sport ist to much Arcade and PC2 ist buggy. Assetto Corsa does not have enough player as it seems to me

BUT: If there are some Events; I'm in!!

Michal7M

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 18, 2014
I'm afraid this won't happen on ps4. Would be great to have PS4 league on AC, but right now, I'm going for PC2, hopefully the bugs will be sorted soon.

Reactions: DirtyMart

DirtyMart

Junior Karter
Oct 17, 2017
I'm afraid this won't happen on ps4. Would be great to have PS4 league on AC, but right now, I'm going for PC2, hopefully the bugs will be sorted soon.
Yeah, after finding out, that there is almost nothin for AC, I ordered PC2 as well. Whether it's buggy or not, still better physics that GT Sport in my opinion.

RWS_Auron

Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2016
I can't play Project Cars 2 with Assetto Corsa just tempting me. It is just so much better, no amount of cars and tracks can make up for.
Absolutely, what the hell is the matrer with people? AC still best racing game on ps4. I'm still available for this and would help in running it.

Michal7M

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 18, 2014
Right now, I'm committed to next pCars2 league. I'm far from be in love with the game, lot's of annoying issues everywhere. I'm open to start something after that in AC, can't make both. We are two, together with @jenda1975. If we are like 6-8 people, it could be fun enough. Maybe not so professionally organised as other AOR leagues are, but that shouldn't be issue.

Okami80

Junior Karter
Nov 4, 2017
Hi, I'm new to sim racing, using a wheel. I love Assetto Corsa and PC2, and I'd be glad to join a league on ps4. I can give a hand to set things up. A nice league on AC would be great.