PS4 - Assetto Corsa League - Season 1. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Assetto Corsa League - Season 1.

MeneerTheStig

Junior Karter
Nov 15, 2017
Hello
New to this site here but very interested in joining a league if it goes live.
Hope to find a group of drivers that does some clean races from time to time (doesn't has to be a league)
i'm kinda bored of the regular public lobbies with 3 or 4 different classes of cars with punt2pass as rule number 1....
feel free to add me on psn MeneerTheStig

is there a psn community from AOR as well?

Reactions: Michal7M

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
Hey, I'm really interested into join in a PS4 AC league. I don't know why AOR have a PC and XBOX league but no in PS4... This game is the best simulator for console and deserve a great championhip for PS4 players.

Let's go to do it!

Reactions: Michal7M

Marz123

AOR PS4 Assetto Corsa S3 Champion
Sep 19, 2016
Alot of people have said that here and nothing is happening. Add me on psn marz123_f1

Matt Richards

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 18, 2017
I made a PSN Community a while ago ( Apex Online Racing - Assetto Corsa ). I sent invites out to everyone on this thread and 8 people joined total so I guess we really just don't have enough interested and active people.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
I made a PSN Community a while ago ( Apex Online Racing - Assetto Corsa ). I sent invites out to everyone on this thread and 8 people joined total so I guess we really just don't have enough interested and active people.
i had a hard time getting any interest

mattvieri

Junior Karter
Nov 29, 2017
I've just discovered this place, guess something positive come from gran turismo sport if only to discover an alternative!
So if people want to get this going in on board

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

RWS_Auron

Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2016
I don't know why AOR have a PC and XBOX league but no in PS4...
It's because they got they heads up they asses. Some people don't know a good thing if it slaps them, new is always better i.e. Pcars2 comes out and everyone like 'OOooh it's new, that means it must be the best!'

Still up for this, better to message me on ps4 if something gets moving though, I don't frequent this place... because they DO NOT CATER FOR THE BEST RACING SIM ON THE BEST CONSOLE..

RWS_Auron

Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2016
so I guess we really just don't have enough interested and active people.
There was a thread somewhere here awhile ago (that I cannot be bothered to find and link) titled INTEREST FOR PS4 ASSETTO CORSA LEAGUE.. It had a tonne of responses at least 50 names.

Basically AOR fumbled the ball on this bigtime, none of the bigwigs stepped up, too busy having wet dreams about Pcars2

mattvieri

Junior Karter
Nov 29, 2017
I just signed up for this forum, but it looks like getting a league going won't happen but are people interested in some one off races when practicable?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

BurekWOOOF

Junior Karter
Mar 20, 2018
Hello, this is my first post over here, I'm Damian and it's really nice to meet you guys ;)

I'm playing for a while now but i need clean online races to practice, are there some ppl to get together and race sometimes? :)

Can I ask for Invite too? :)

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Would like a time trial setting up. Just in case we get enough to fill 2 or more lobbies. Say Laguna Seca and Monza? @Def