Assetto Corsa Videos | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Assetto Corsa Videos

hinesy32

F1 Test Driver
Sep 22, 2015
Nice mazy. I still can't quite get the hang of drifting or powersliding in the game. Can hold it, but can't get out of the slide properly. Seems unrealistic compared to real life ;)

Also, what software is good for capturing game footage? A quick google suggests fraps?

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
If you have nvidia, then I use shadowplay. Before that I was using MSI Afterburner. It has some FPS drops, but not that seviere as FRAPS. then there is OBS which I didn't use.

• Informative
Reactions: hinesy32

M.R.

Pro Karter
Feb 10, 2015
Had some fun the last days with the BTCC Nissan Primera (y)

Laps in Thruxton, Donnington, Croft, Snetterton, Oulton Park and Silverstone will follow :sneaky:

M.R.

Pro Karter
Feb 10, 2015
Thruxton done and wow this was fun!

Does someone know where i could find a legit Version from Oulton Park?

Reactions: Wizard

M.R.

Pro Karter
Feb 10, 2015
Pretty decent lap!
I managed a 18,9 yesterday but on ultrasofts and they are to soft for this track, like in reallife.

The MOD is awesome and i really like it alot

Reactions: Togomies and Wizard

Togomies

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Very cool and pretty damn spot on! Was that Ferrari lap the 18.6 from Rai? What laptime did you run :p
Seems like they did a great job with that mod, very impressive! Physics/feel good as well?
Yeah, it's the Kimi's 18.6 and I did 18.6 as well, wasn't planning on making this video until I hit that 18.6 and thought it would be interesting to see how the lap compares with the one from real F1. The physics/feel are really good, I think this car feels more natural than some of the kunos cars and the mod overall is probably the best I've ever played. I guess it must be pretty good as usually I'm the first one bashing all the mods, mostly because most of the mods are just rip offs from other games with physics made by someone clueless but this is clearly done by some of the best modders out there, the great quality and details makes you think it's not even a mod but some licensed official content.

Gunar Nijenhuis

F1 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2015
Yeah, it's the Kimi's 18.6 and I did 18.6 as well, wasn't planning on making this video until I hit that 18.6 and thought it would be interesting to see how the lap compares with the one from real F1. The physics/feel are really good, I think this car feels more natural than some of the kunos cars and the mod overall is probably the best I've ever played. I guess it must be pretty good as usually I'm the first one bashing all the mods, mostly because most of the mods are just rip offs from other games with physics made by someone clueless but this is clearly done by some of the best modders out there, the great quality and details makes you think it's not even a mod but some licensed official content.

You convinced me...I'm buying this :D Definitely true about most mods, luckily there's guys like this making awesome stuff!

JamieFoppele

Assetto Corsa Skin Creator
Jan 13, 2014
*It's not mine, but I guess you've figured that out by looking at the title

Last edited: