PC - Australia v1 F11 Victor Vasa and Skiller Seb#13 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Australia v1 F11 Victor Vasa and Skiller Seb#13

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorWasa

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Nov 5, 2017
I was in front, the inside line was mine. Yes, I did lock up. But I never took you out.
You didn't lose any time you wouldn't have regained anyways. You weren't going to catch the leader, and the cars behind were too far back. It was only you and I, and you caught back up again within half a lap.

Skiller Seb#13

Pro Karter
Apr 18, 2019
we were driving side by side. You should leave me a place.

If you still don't believe then look at this one. We were driving together and we were on an equal footing.

VictorWasa

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Nov 5, 2017
we were driving side by side. You should leave me a place.

If you still don't believe then look at this one. We were driving together and we were on an equal footing.
View attachment 92782

I know that I made a slight mistake with the locking here, but this is simply a racing incident. And I don't believe I forced you dangerously wide. You mostly went out there yourself...

Last edited:

VictorWasa

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Nov 5, 2017
Slight contact, nothing dangerous, no risk of not being able to carry on with the fight.

VictorWasa

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Nov 5, 2017
At the point of this incident, we were 8.5 seconds behind the leader. Do you think you could have gained that time in 5 laps and overtake him to win the race? You guys were on the same strategy.
This would require you to lap 1.7 seconds faster 5 laps straight just to catch him at the finish line, in identical cars on same tires.
Probably 2 seconds a lap faster to be able to overtake him aswell.
Sorry, but that isn't realistic to me.

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
No more arguing please, it's been forwarded to the stewards for further investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.