Not open for further replies.

multirabc

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 18, 2019
Platform and League - PS4 AL4
League Coordinator - @NGR_EnvoyXtreme
Date - 13/10/19
Members involved - Myself and @we

After a VSC on lap 8 I was crashed between t5-6. During the race this did feel deliberate but I cannot be sure of that.

Unfortunately, I didn't record this race due to issues uploading last week. I managed to get this video uploaded that shows the game give a time penalty at lap 8.

I hope that footage will clarify what happened. I believe @ZegmaarBart was nearby on track. Not sure about anybody else but would be helpful if anybody else who seen the incident could contribute.

Wvphil

Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2019
VSC starts at about 48:06. Shortly after you will see that @neonostra begins driving extremely slowly (delta of +5 seconds) which allows @JGvI_Pt to catch up. Restart comes at about 48:38. At 48:46 you’ll see I run wide but collect the car. This lets JG thru. Unfrotunately at 48:51 you’ll see my front left touches the grass. This shoots me out of control across the track as soon as it happens. I’m basically a passenger at this point. @multirabc gets hit as I am spinning. There was nothing I could do once the tire hit the grass. I did not turn into multi. The momentum and sudden loss of grip caused a spin and I wrecked.

multirabc

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 18, 2019
I have now seen @Wvphil POV and I now understand what happened. I understand that there was no intention to crash into me and it was just a driver error.

It looked from my side deliberate but it is now clear it wasn't. I apologise for saying that you deliberately crashed into me.

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
@multirabc if you want. I can close this if you two have resolved this between you two without it going to stewards

multirabc

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 18, 2019
@NGR_EnvoyXtreme yes I am happy to do that. I do think there is nothing @Wvphil could have done differently from his POV. Just a small mistake that I have done before.

It was strange that the game made his car react so violently.

Status
Not open for further replies.