Automobilista 2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Automobilista 2

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
Just wondered if anyone else is enjoying AMS2 as much as me?

I love the F-V12 monsters, and would love to see some kind of community event/league here but as nobody has posted guess there isn't a great deal of interest in the game?

p4thos

F1 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I really hope we can have automobilista championships on AOR! Pcars is loosing lots of drivers, and it’s time to move to another sim.

They just need to come up with a interesting season and open signups.

Reactions: planettoon

JJP

Pro Karter
Apr 21, 2020
Maybe a community event would be good enough to get started and have an idea of the interest plus potential unforeseen issues ?
Go ahead guys !

I mean, at this point the internet unanimously agrees it's pretty good in regards of driving sensations.
But for everything related to online, there is not so much to be found.
- lobbies stabilty ?
- lobbies administration and features ?
- netcode / collision ?
- etc ...

PS : I don't own the game, waiting to see the traction it gets.

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
As a beta tester of the game with quite a lot of hours I think it's possible to do socials but probably not championships. But game is developing all the time, netcode has improved a lot but still needs further improvement etc.

If only there were interest I'd love to have a championship with 20 or so cars in the formula reiza (or ultimate) on the original AMS but unfortunately that would probably be impossible to put together. I just hope that Reiza can get somewhere close to how brilliant the original title was with the new one, but having big doubts.