Automobilista | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Automobilista

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
The Beta has now been out for a few days, I assume that not so many ppl here have the beta but I do! :p

For those who have no idea, automobilista is pretty much an improved Stock Car extreme. It still feels close to a new game with a lot of new awesome content, much improved graphics and also improvement on the already awesome ffb.

Some of the new awesome content is Lancer Evo Rallycross and Supertrucks. The supertruck have had quite a lot of hype and imo it's even better than I expected.

I hope a lot of ppl will get the game as SCE did not get the recognision it deserved imo and cause we could have some hilarious socials (and maybe even league racing)

I'll insert some YT videos down below! :)

Niels Heusinkveld in the Supertrucks:

DigiProst in the mighty formula V10:

Me with a lap in the Lancer Evo

Me with a lap in the Formula V10:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizard

PedroRC

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 16, 2014

Reactions: Wizard

BlackFlagged

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 18, 2015
I got it courtesy of my girlfriend today. It's good to see a sim with such varied content! Especially stuff like the super trucks, which to my knowledge hasn't really been done in sims before outside of rFactor 1 mods. Fun so far.

PedroRC

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 16, 2014

Hampus Soderberg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I got it courtesy of my girlfriend today. It's good to see a sim with such varied content! Especially stuff like the super trucks, which to my knowledge hasn't really been done in sims before outside of rFactor 1 mods. Fun so far.
I agree, overall they don't got huge amount of content or anything but the variety is spot on imo. We can also expect quite a bit of mods on its way! :)

BlackFlagged

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 18, 2015
I agree, overall they don't got huge amount of content or anything but the variety is spot on imo. We can also expect quite a bit of mods on its way! :)
I mean, there's a few odd additions I wouldn't mind. I think that, if I had control over what the last pieces of content were, I would add GT racing (I know that Brazil have a Porsche Carrera Cup), some oval racing, and to have Super Trucks with dirt tracks

Other than that, I think all you need is bug fixing and stuff. Then I think you're set!

Anyway, here's a video I made. You'll have to excuse the low quality, my PC is in desperate need of an upgrade.

Hampus Soderberg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I mean, there's a few odd additions I wouldn't mind. I think that, if I had control over what the last pieces of content were, I would add GT racing (I know that Brazil have a Porsche Carrera Cup), some oval racing, and to have Super Trucks with dirt tracks

Other than that, I think all you need is bug fixing and stuff. Then I think you're set!

Anyway, here's a video I made. You'll have to excuse the low quality, my PC is in desperate need of an upgrade.

I'm pretty sure they are working on more cars. Beta testers have a say in what cars (and circuits) that's gonna be included but I can't tell you what those are! :p

On a personal thought I wouldn't want oval as there would be needed too much time, energy and money to make that happen. (they are still a small company).

Hampus Soderberg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Feels like I should wake this thread up again...

...Very good process being made in the sim with awesome work from reiza. The latest addition is the Formula Ultimate (Which really is a 2017 f1 car!)

To compare it with the f1 2017 mod on assetto corsa I feel like (As usual when comparing these games) the feeling is a lot better on automobilista and it's genuinly awesome to drive. I also think they're working on adding ERS and its settings, sth I'm personally not bothered about not being in atm as having to put car on charge etc. is not really sth I feel is giving, I just wanna drive the car.

Anyway, here's footage from me in the Formula Ultimate around Interlagos.

I feel in general that it would be great with an Automobilista league on the website, game/sim is very suited to league racing and easy to use. sth that is sure of being a success are Mini challenge. I also think it would be great to see the formula ultimate, even running a default setup league would be great. I feel like in general the only more harcore sim on the website is iracing which isn't the easiest to just buy and drive on, it's a big commitment, so a more easy to enter sim league would be great. :)

Hampus Soderberg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Automobilista is now done and dusted as Reiza Studios has updated it to version 1.5 which they say is the final version. A lot of great content and very refined title in general.

Reiza will now use all that they've learned to create a new title. It was originally going under the name "reiza17" altho is now obviously "reiza18". Will be very exciting to see what they can manage to get together, but with it being reiza, I expect nothing but a great title. What I'm worried about is the marketing of it, something they've never quite gotten right and their titles never really getting the attention you can argue it deserves.

Considering all of this I would say that if there are anyone interested in an AMS league, I think the best shot is waiting for the new title and hopfully something can be put together when we have this new title to play with. I think it's a matter of how much hype gets put around the title and how much interest there will be.

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Automobilista is now done and dusted as Reiza Studios has updated it to version 1.5 which they say is the final version. A lot of great content and very refined title in general.

Reiza will now use all that they've learned to create a new title. It was originally going under the name "reiza17" altho is now obviously "reiza18". Will be very exciting to see what they can manage to get together, but with it being reiza, I expect nothing but a great title. What I'm worried about is the marketing of it, something they've never quite gotten right and their titles never really getting the attention you can argue it deserves.

Considering all of this I would say that if there are anyone interested in an AMS league, I think the best shot is waiting for the new title and hopfully something can be put together when we have this new title to play with. I think it's a matter of how much hype gets put around the title and how much interest there will be.
ARE YOU SERIOUS I GOT IT ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO DAGNABIT