PS4 - Bahrain Social - 50% - 9/7/19 @8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Bahrain Social - 50% - 9/7/19 @8PM UK

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Wait are you telling me that F1 2018 works on your PC, but F1 2019 doesn't! How come?
2018 worked to an extent but it was far from perfect. I'm no PC expert but I think it depends on your graphics card or some **** like that, 2019 as you can see in the video below is virtually unplayable for me on my pc hence why I'm back here.

• Scared
Reactions: Wobbuffet

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Nah... it's that Codemasters can't optimise the PC version for sh*t.

Limitable

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 17, 2016
Dannyyyyy_BLK

I know there are no cars at the moment but if anyone can’t make it last minute I will be able to step in and race

• Informative
Reactions: Bankai_Bullett

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
2018 worked to an extent but it was far from perfect. I'm no PC expert but I think it depends on your graphics card or some **** like that, 2019 as you can see in the video below is virtually unplayable for me on my pc hence why I'm back here.
That's was quite shocking to see, I hope you got your money back.

Lobby Settings:
Weather:
Clear
So I Just noticed @Bankai_Bullett you didn't fancy using dynamic weather and add the risk of the always threatening rain in the desert that Bahrain is renowned for.:p

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
So I Just noticed @Bankai_Bullett you didn't fancy using dynamic weather and add the risk of the always threatening rain in the desert that Bahrain is renowned for.:p
Any other place, I'd use Dynamic. Bahrain and Abu Dhabi... Clear.

• Winner
Reactions: Wobbuffet

ELIT3_gam3boy

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 24, 2016

I dont know wtf was wrong with my game. It's been real slow all day, which caused me to get delayed start lights. I record the footage and this is what I get from the PS4.....

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Decent race for me... but I can't believe I had a sudden oversteer through T12 on the last lap while sat behind @Iceman46. That goes against everything I know about how aero works.

Should've finished at least P8, if not P7... finished P12 instead.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Quite possibly the worse experience I've ever had driving an F1 car in a race let alone in this game, my car behaved like a c*nt and that's putting it politely I feel.
When it wasn't the front's locking up when I'm barely braking, it was the rear's instead deciding to not handle any kind of acceleration exiting corners, and the biggest kicker barely touching the inside kerb at T12 and the car out nowhere deciding to lose the rear - what a load of horseshit.

(I think I saw you @DON SILVA have the same issue as me at T12 during qualifying)

Anyway I decided to call it a night early once the rear spun out again exiting T7, I was extremely temped to plow my car into the wall at 200mph in a fit of rage, but decided against it as I didn't want to cause a potential SC and change the race for the other drivers. (though at least with 1st option I would have felt alot happier afterwards)

Either way after tonight feel like I've gone back to square one, I still have a lot to learn about these current cars it seems.

I dont know wtf was wrong with my game. It's been real slow all day, which caused me to get delayed start lights. I record the footage and this is what I get from the PS4.....
I will add on your case, that you was the last name we had to wait for (on my screen at least) after the formation lap, it took 4-5 seconds before the game put a tick beside your name.
So maybe it might have been some kind of lag in the lobby you experienced tonight as well would be my guess.:unsure:

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Quite possibly the worse experience I've ever had driving an F1 car in a race let alone in this game, my car behaved like a c*nt and that's putting it politely I feel.
When it wasn't the front's locking up when I'm barely braking, it was the rear's instead deciding to not handle any kind of acceleration exiting corners, and the biggest kicker barely touching the inside kerb at T12 and the car out nowhere deciding to lose the rear - what a load of horseshit.

Either way after tonight feel like I've gone back to square one, I still have a lot to learn about these current cars it seems.
Don't worry I had exactly the same problems on this track with locking up and the rear having no grip 3 days of practice later I was just about able to hang on to the back of the field so you'll get there.
The inside curbs on turn 7 and 12 are deadly don't even touch them or your almost guaranteed to end up in the wall.