PS4 - Bahrain Social - 50% - 9/7/19 @8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Bahrain Social - 50% - 9/7/19 @8PM UK

DrCarter33

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
for me it was a boring race, I was alone during all the second stint...I spun out and lost 2 or 3 positions at the end of the first stint. but at the end I enjoyed myself, this year the netcode is very stable and you can race side by side

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Terrible race for me. Spun early on at T3 and broke my wing. It all went downhill from there. I need to put some serious mileage in on this game because right now, I'm nowhere near ready for S18

ELIT3_gam3boy

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 24, 2016
I will add on your case, that you was the last name we had to wait for (on my screen at least) after the formation lap, it took 4-5 seconds before the game put a tick beside your name.
So maybe it might have been some kind of lag in the lobby you experienced tonight as well would be my guess.:unsure:
I figured it out, it wasn't lag, the internal hard rive hard drive is slowing down/ shitting the bed to the point where I couldn't even load some tracks, so I've had to download the game to my external one.

• Informative
Reactions: Wobbuffet

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Another alone race for me as im not very fast, especially in this new game, still have to pratice more to get the hand of it. The braking is locking easily in me too, i use a G29 wheel and pedals, have to check the pressure or brake bias or something. Also the rear grip on F1 2019 seems more loose, have to work some setups real good. And the DRS also seems different in this f1 2019, so, a lot to learn yet before the season.

Always fun races, despite can't fight with no one for positions.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Another alone race for me as im not very fast, especially in this new game, still have to pratice more to get the hand of it. The braking is locking easily in me too, i use a G29 wheel and pedals, have to check the pressure or brake bias or something. Also the rear grip on F1 2019 seems more loose, have to work some setups real good. And the DRS also seems different in this f1 2019, so, a lot to learn yet before the season.

Always fun races, despite can't fight with no one for positions.
Might be worth messing about with your brake linearity... and not using anything above about 82% brake pressure in your setup.

Your straightline speed was something else though... I really struggled to overtake you with DRS, Rich AND Overtake switched on lol

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
The inside curbs on turn 7 and 12 are deadly don't even touch them or your almost guaranteed to end up in the wall.
Yeah. Snap oversteer after grazing the curb. Absolute BS
I find it a bit baffling to be honest, as that T12 kerb seems pretty flat (at least how it looks in the game) and to barely touch it which now seemingly causes the rear to get sucked around doesn't seem logical to me, especially with the amount of downforce these current cars have. (and no I wasn't running low downforce on the rear in this social)

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I find it a bit baffling to be honest, as that T12 kerb seems pretty flat (at least how it looks in the game) and to barely touch it which now seemingly causes the rear to get sucked around doesn't seem logical to me, especially with the amount of downforce these current cars have. (and no I wasn't running low downforce on the rear in this social)
T12 was exactly the same on the last game, advance warning stay off the T7 curb at Spain as well unless your good at ice skating.

• Funny
Reactions: Wobbuffet

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
T12 was exactly the same on the last game, advance warning stay off the T7 curb at Spain as well unless your good at ice skating.
So some of these kerbs are death itself then, guess I'll get use to it eventually but I don't think I'll understand why this is the case.

Anyway I guess you are now thinking you were a bit premature with the optimistic rating you gave me in the Spain social thread, when I said you would have a good chance of beating your teammate in that race.
:LOL:

• Optimistic
Reactions: iJokeri22