XB1 - Bernie incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Bernie incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Platform + League: F6
League Coordinator: @TruckGameBernie @Chris Leather
Date: 5/5/19
Members Involved: @TruckGameBernie
Description:
On lap 35 I was making an overtake move on Bernie and feel I left him sufficient room on the inside but feel he drifted across and spun me which cost me P8. Leading up to the over overtake attempt I would also like the stewards to have a look at his defending as he blocked me from going down the inside and his car appeared to be moving about a bit.
Evidence:

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
You should never overtake there, always ends in disaster! On my screen I didn't even touch you so I don't have any footage.

Moved.

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
You should never overtake there, always ends in disaster! On my screen I didn't even touch you so I don't have any footage.

Moved.
Well it wasn't an premeditated overtake attempt. Your compromised line from defending made you slower around the corber and me taking a wider line made me quicker around the corner and as seen by the assist line I left you plenty of room.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.