BEST RACE EVER IN AOR HISTORY? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

BEST RACE EVER IN AOR HISTORY?

Bereznay Dani

Reigning S14 AOR PC F1 Champion
Nov 1, 2014
Guys,
I dont want to act like a 10 years old self-advertiser, but this race was the most EPIC RACE IN MY LIFE! I am not joking, TOP 9 was in 3 seconds even in the 21th LAP!
You need to check this out.
I cutted it the video, worked more than 4 hours, and I put normal commentators instead of my voice in some battles so prepare! :D

Bereznay Dani

Nov 1, 2014
Ads are getting smarter
I dont really know what kind of add you are speaking about. Its a highlights video from my League Race, which is maybe the best of the whole AOR. I dont know, I am sure there has been already many great races, but this is very unique. And yes, its my video, and yes, I would like to get some tipps and viewers as well, but I dont want to call it "ad"

TheEpicSnowWolf

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2017
I mean don't get me wrong, it's good you do these kinds of video, but why not post it in your Split's Race Thread? I think there's really no need to create a new thread for every video you do now in the general league forum. It's kinda annoying that you try to promote your channel like this.

• Agree
Reactions: xMinxG

Bereznay Dani

Nov 1, 2014
I mean don't get me wrong, it's good you do these kinds of video, but why not post it in your Split's Race Thread? I think there's really no need to create a new thread for every video you do now in the general league forum. It's kinda annoying that you try to promote your channel like this.
I am sorry then, I am new, its my first season and I did not know where to post it. Then its my bad.