PS4 - BIgC Driving Standards | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 BIgC Driving Standards

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curly

S14 AOR PS4 F2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Platform + League: PS4 F1
League Coordinator: Myself and @alexukr
Date: 17/03/19
Members Involved: @BigC_019
Description:
The PSGL legend decided to bring some high quality racecraft over to AOR. He intentionally pushes me off of the track, costing me time and positions, on three separate occasions. He then says post-race that he was glad he pushed me off the track and ruined my race.
On the previous lap we were battling and had some wheel banging, however the racing was tough but fair. After this @BigC_019 purposefully attempts to ruin my race at every opportunity. Every time I left him more than enough room on the inside.

Incident 1: 0:06
Incident 2: 0:27
Incident 3: 1:37
Evidence:

Reactions: King_Rockhammer

BigC_019

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2016
5:09 (onwards) the battle begins. His initial move was a little bit clumsy and left a sour taste in my mouth, so from then on I believe I was hard but fair, to be honest. Some people give but can't take it, and I think he's one of them people.

Reactions: Aaron Shum

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the footage and have found @BigC_019 to be at fault for causing 3 minor avoidable collisions. In each instance, not enough racing room was left on the outside and the stewards feel that his defending was overly aggressive. Each incident will apply a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points, resulting in a total time penalty of 15 seconds and 15 penalty points.

@Curly @alexukr

Reactions: BigC_019
Status
Not open for further replies.