XB1 - Biker and Fake Terror should be blacklisted for disgusting and deliberate race behaviour | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Biker and Fake Terror should be blacklisted for disgusting and deliberate race behaviour

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Platform + League: Assist league 2
League Coordinator: @Chris Leather @TruckGameBernie
Date: 15/07/2018
Members Involved: @BIKER7202 @FaKe x Terror
Description:
I believe Biker was removed from the league due to poor internet as reported by myself last race. He joined the race I believe to deliberately ruin my race as an act of retribution for reporting him. As you can see from the 2 videos he is just crashing into me at every opportunity. I have never come across this sort of disgusting behaviour in league racing before and Fake Terror, (Bikers buddy) I believe is guilty of the same offence of deliberately trying to ruin my race. As you will see on the video he is trying to force me off the track down the straight and spins me into turn 1. He then clearly and deliberately brake checks me to damage my wing into turn 2. I am confident the stewards will come down heavily on this sort of behaviour as there is no place for this in AOR or any league racing for that matter.

Evidence: Videos

FaKe x Terror

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 20, 2017
Right i was trying to go tight then u went up my inside i got stuck on your sidepod and i was trying to get myself of but i couldnt then into the first corner u braked earlier then me so i slammed into ur front wheel then into the next corner i broke early as i had got wing damage then into the next corner i couldnt turn in properly but it was a fair squeeze and you should have backed out as there was no room but u then decide to swipe me into the next corner

• What?
Reactions: SMEAJ

FaKe x Terror

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 20, 2017
Also i would like to see him done for lag as it was horrendous today and i feel @NS x legand needs to be brought into this as they had a collision which could be caused by lag or revolutions reckless driving

• Useful
Reactions: SMEAJ

BIKER7202

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 20, 2017
@BIKER7202 and @FaKe x Terror

I need comments ASAP
Not a lot to say really, decided to join lobby because well frankly, I believe the decision to remove me due to connection was incorrect as I have only had lag incidents with this one driver and others have said I am fine and I wanted to prove that I wasn’t causing lag so I was driving a normal race as you do done my final stop and I see Revolution and I thought why not test to see if I’m lagging by ramming him and that’s what I did, also his constant reporting over petty incidents and the way he talks (in messages) about other drivers is disrespectful, treating them like children so I thought yeah why not, I’m probably gonna get blacklisted for even joining.

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Not a lot to say really, decided to join lobby because well frankly, I believe the decision to remove me due to connection was incorrect as I have only had lag incidents with this one driver and others have said I am fine and I wanted to prove that I wasn’t causing lag so I was driving a normal race as you do done my final stop and I see Revolution and I thought why not test to see if I’m lagging by ramming him and that’s what I did, also his constant reporting over petty incidents and the way he talks (in messages) about other drivers is disrespectful, treating them like children so I thought yeah why not, I’m probably gonna get blacklisted for even joining.
Your first lag incident was with someone else. My reporting of you was not personal and some of them were not petty incidents. I would have to disagree with you saying I am disrespectful in messages and treating people like children. But one thing I can respect about you is your honesty in this post.

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Also i would like to see him done for lag as it was horrendous today and i feel @NS x legand needs to be brought into this as they had a collision which could be caused by lag or revolutions reckless driving[/QUOTE
Can you offer any evidence of my "horrendous lag and reckless driving"? Or are you just lying, AGAIN.
Right i was trying to go tight then u went up my inside i got stuck on your sidepod and i was trying to get myself of but i couldnt then into the first corner u braked earlier then me so i slammed into ur front wheel then into the next corner i broke early as i had got wing damage then into the next corner i couldnt turn in properly but it was a fair squeeze and you should have backed out as there was no room but u then decide to swipe me into the next corner
You're lying.

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
You're lying.

Reactions: Mr. Ankka

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Platform + League: Assist league 2
League Coordinator: @Chris Leather @TruckGameBernie
Date: 15/07/2018
Members Involved: @BIKER7202 @FaKe x Terror
Description:
I believe Biker was removed from the league due to poor internet as reported by myself last race. He joined the race I believe to deliberately ruin my race as an act of retribution for reporting him. As you can see from the 2 videos he is just crashing into me at every opportunity. I have never come across this sort of disgusting behaviour in league racing before and Fake Terror, (Bikers buddy) I believe is guilty of the same offence of deliberately trying to ruin my race. As you will see on the video he is trying to force me off the track down the straight and spins me into turn 1. He then clearly and deliberately brake checks me to damage my wing into turn 2. I am confident the stewards will come down heavily on this sort of behaviour as there is no place for this in AOR or any league racing for that matter.

Evidence: Videos
I would like to add that the lobby was invite only and some drivers suspect fake terror invited biker. I also Would like to add another video of fake terror blocking me and what looks like a deliberate swipe of me at the last corner during qualy. I thought this was senseless as he had already gone off or spun off on this lap as he as going slowly in front of me in sector 2.

FaKe x Terror

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 20, 2017
i didnt invite him thank you u actually invited him and i presume u didnt mean too. Also i did not brake check u i braked early and then lost it so i had to correct

FaKe x Terror

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 20, 2017
Also i would request the stewards wait so i can show some bideos of mmn revoulution being a dirty driver

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Also i would request the stewards wait so i can show some bideos of mmn revoulution being a dirty driver
i didnt invite him thank you u actually invited him and i presume u didnt mean too. Also i did not brake check u i braked early and then lost it so i had to correct
Saying I invited him is laughable. Take a day off from lying.

BIKER7202

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 20, 2017
Your first lag incident was with someone else. My reporting of you was not personal and some of them were not petty incidents. I would have to disagree with you saying I am disrespectful in messages and treating people like children. But one thing I can respect about you is your honesty in this post.
Yeah I’m not gonna lie to you, the evidence is all right there and I knew the punishments and it would just be disrespectful if I tried to lie about it.

BIKER7202

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 20, 2017
Like I said, I can respect that and I respect you for coming on here admitting it when you could have said nothing and hid.
Yeah, I’m over it now it was a really petty thing to do on my part (especially over lag) I apologise for my actions although that’s a bit lateand I hope you enjoy the rest of the season MMN :)

Reactions: Anon4

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Yeah, I’m over it now it was a really petty thing to do on my part (especially over lag) I apologise for my actions although that’s a bit lateand I hope you enjoy the rest of the season MMN :)
Thanks for apologising biker and better late than never?

Reactions: ArabianPlay
Status
Not open for further replies.