• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Closed Blocking a driver as he attempts to pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Joseph Clist

Premium Member
Premium Member
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 3, Race 1, Round 1
League Coordinator: @Hygrade B
Date:
01/12/2020
Members Involved:
@Paul Joseph Clist & @Alan Andrews (Ace-Tuned12-9)
Description: As you see Alan has taken me on turn 1 but I am keeping on his tail. On turn 3 we have a driver coming back on track witch was @Hygrade B our league coordinator. On to turn 4 I am coming up on Alan on the right-hand side of his car but for some unknown reason, Alan starts to come across the track and started to make contact with myself and causing a crash with giving me no room, When I brake to stop my car I did look behind in my mirror to see who was behind me cindering I would not break test anyone behind me, As you see Alan has come right across and goes all over the place going down into turn 5.
Evidence: Round 1: Circuit Zolder (facebook.com) Time Start: 35:40 - 36:22

Alan Andrews

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 3, Race 1, Round 1
League Coordinator: @Hygrade B
Date:
01/12/2020
Members Involved: @Paul Joseph Clist & @Alan Andrews (Ace-Tuned12-9)
Description: As you see Alan has taken me on turn 1 but I am keeping on his tail. On turn 3 we have a driver coming back on track witch was @Hygrade B our league coordinator. On to turn 4 I am coming up on Alan on the right-hand side of his car but for some unknown reason, Alan starts to come across the track and started to make contact with myself and causing a crash with giving me no room, When I brake to stop my car I did look behind in my mirror to see who was behind me cindering I would not break test anyone behind me, As you see Alan has come right across and goes all over the place going down into turn 5.
Evidence: Round 1: Circuit Zolder (facebook.com) Time Start: 35:40 - 36:22
Yeah my bad, I usually drive the Bentley which is right hand drive, Audi is left, no excuse but wasn't intentional, sorry mate

Paul Joseph Clist

Premium Member
Premium Member
Yeah my bad, I usually drive the Bentley which is right hand drive, Audi is left, no excuse but wasn't intentional, sorry mate
No worries dude, Thank you for saying sorry but I hope there no hard feeling for the next few races to come in the GT4 League. Hope you understand why I sent this to the Stewards Panel but we learn from our mistakes.

Thank you and good luck for the races to come dude. :)

Alan Andrews

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
No worries dude, Thank you for saying sorry but I hope there no hard feeling for the next few races to come in the GT4 League. Hope you understand why I sent this to the Stewards Panel but we learn from our mistakes.

Thank you and good luck for the races to come dude. :)
Definitely no hard feelings mate and yes can see why as it does look like I'm squeezing u out but that wasn't intentional... onwards and upwards for next race, didn't like gt4s at first but now I think they're great fun!

Paul Joseph Clist

Premium Member
Premium Member
Definitely no hard feelings mate and yes can see why as it does look like I'm squeezing u out but that wasn't intentional... onwards and upwards for next race, didn't like gt4s at first but now I think they're great fun!
Super, Good luck for round 2 and thank you for understanding dude.

@Hygrade B you can send this on over to the stewards buddy, Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.