PS4 - Brake checking me in the last lap because he broke his wing and tried to keep the position | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Brake checking me in the last lap because he broke his wing and tried to keep the position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus1011

F1 Champion
Apr 14, 2016
Platform + League: PS4 F4
League Coordinator: @ELIT3_gam3boy
Date: 08.12.2019
Members Involved: @Ferhan_Racer2004
Description:
We're in the last lap and I'm battling with @ISRT_Pasti _pasti when @Ferhan_Racer2004 who was in P2 obviously broke the whole of his front wing and he knew that he would lose P2, 3 AND P4 and obviously tried to brake check me and @ISRT_Pasti _pasti behind. He almost retired me there in the last sector with that driving. And I don't want to hear "oh I had a broken front wing so I had to brake"...you DON'T brake like that...you can make corner with a reasonable speed even with the broken front wing. Especially in the last turn with all of that run-off. Embarrassing driving. He finished P5 and honestly this should be penalized not only for this race...crazy. It was obvious as he made 4-5 corners (that are faster) really fine without needing that much to slow down.
Evidence:

Last edited:

Ferhan_Racer2004

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Platform + League: PS4 F4
League Coordinator: @ELIT3_gam3boy
Date: 08.12.2019
Members Involved: @Nexus1011
Description: I had no Front wing and I breaked to early for this corner that was the Problem. And not my Plan to break bis Front wing
Evidence:

CrackshotGang

Pro Karter
Oct 31, 2019
Not Involved but with that kind of front wing, you could have still made the corner at a reasonable speed. I've been in the situation before and on the same track, I would have made the corner with 110mph

NOT INVOLVED!!!!

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
While the stewards do not find sufficient evidence to suggest that this was intentional, we do think that @Ferhan_Racer2004 was driving recklessly slowly and this lead to the incident. He will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. We would also advise to look in front of you rather than behind.

@QuickSliverQ!! please do not comment on stewards enquiries that do not include you.

@ELIT3_gam3boy @Nexus1011

Status
Not open for further replies.