Mar 20, 2014
Why "no" and "I don't mind" option? :D
The season is already short and if we didn't race Brands Hatch, only 5 race

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
Why "no" and "I don't mind" option? :D
The season is already short and if we didn't race Brands Hatch, only 5 race

Well if you did listen party chat then thing was that when we said that the most obvious thing would be rerun brands hatch after the season, then pretty much only thing that people said were that "yeah i have this and that thing after season so yeah i can't race on that rerun" and tbh i didn't really heard anything about people saying "yes of course rerun after season" but on the other hand that party chat and that whole night actually was just mess...

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Well if you did listen party chat then thing was that when we said that the most obvious thing would be rerun brands hatch after the season, then pretty much only thing that people said were that "yeah i have this and that thing after season so yeah i can't race on that rerun" and tbh i didn't really heard anything about people saying "yes of course rerun after season" but on the other hand that party chat and that whole night actually was just mess...
we have 5 votes on "yes, after the season", so 5 guys want to do the race ;)
Anyway I know that some guys can't race after the season, I remember, so maybe we can propose to do this race on Friday, maybe between 5th and 6th Round or the Friday after the 6th Round. Can be a solution

samsterbrfc

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 11, 2015
Don't mind if its rerun or not but i start a new job on the 16th so the lack of time i'll have to even consider racing is very minimal

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Don't mind if its rerun or not but i start a new job on the 16th so the lack of time i'll have to even consider racing is very minimal
So 8th December or 15th December is ok, right?